Ch 2

Keith

I groan and roll to my side to sit up. My tail taps the bed and the door opened. Pidge came in and handed me a bag of water. I slowly drink out of it.

"We're attacking Zarkon and his army tomorrow."

"We should attack from the inside out. Give the innocent a chance to join the blade of mammora. It's a chance to start over."

"That's what we said. But Allura what's us to kill everyone." Pidge said.

"That's not fair to the innocent. They might not even know that their leader is corrupted. We have to do something." I stand up. Dizziness hit me and I move to the bathroom to puke. Pidge pulled my hair back. I hear the door open. I look to see Lance.
"Allura won't change her mind."

"Then I'm not fighting." I say then dry heave.
I cough and rinse out my mouth and brush my teeth.
My throat was dry. My eyes were watery.
"I hate this. I need to shower."

"Ok. I'll wait outside." Lance said.
I nod and the leave me.
I strip and quickly shower cleaning all the cuts and bruises. I feel a small kick.
" ooo love. No ones even gonna hurt you love. I'm gonna give you all of my love. Nobody matters like yooou. She tells him your life. An't gonna be nothing like my life. You're gonna grow and have a good life. I'm gonna do what I got to do...."
I continue to sing as I rinse soap off my body and dry off and get dressed.   I stop singing when I leave.
"Never knew you could sing mullet."
We walk together.
"Have you thought of names?"
He asked.

"No I haven't. I do like the name Nico. And Ami if it's a girl. I don't know. We should probably go shopping eventually before my clothes get to small and the child runs around bare. I'm already losing my-"
He pulls me to the other side of him and walked closer to the wall. Allura walked past us bumping Lance in the shoulder.
"Watch it!"
She said angered and continued to walk down the hall.
"What did I do? I didn't choose my race."

Lance was about to answer when I throw my hands in the air
"Nope! Nuh uh! Hell no! I've been through orphanages and foster homes. What's the difference? The fact that we're in space and she's a princess! Why must my life be so hard?"

We enter the main control room. I'm greeted by everyone.
"I call being the god mother!" Pidge raised her hand.
"I wanna be the uncle!" Hunk said.
"Me too!" Lance said.
"Guys not so loud. My ears still hurt."

"Sorry kitten."

"We'll figure out roles later. My question is are we gonna kill the innocent or not. If we are I might as well leave right now. I'm not killing just to kill and win the damn war."

"We don't want to. We want to give them a chance to convert. But it's gonna be difficult." Shiro said. I nod.
"Wait if we need to get inside then. I can easily access that. They won't hurt me due to the baby. It's royal blood line."

"Whoa wait. The baby is royalty?" Lance asked.
I nod. He dropped to his knees and started to bow.
"Lance get up."
I say. I chuckle a bit.
"Can you move your ears?"

I flop my ears down then back up.  Lance cups my head. His hands are so warm. My ears drop and there was a vibration in my throat.
"He's purring."

"Hey kitty. Look down."

I look down to see a dot.

DDDOOOOOOOTTTT! IM TRIGGERED!
I step on it missing. I squat down and attempt to catch it. I run around chasing after it.
After a while of chasing I get tired and bored and lay on the floor.

Pressure and a sharp pain hit my tail. I let out a cat screech.
"Allura that hurts!"

She doesn't move. I growl and bite her leg.
"Ow!" She moves. I growl at her pulling my tail in. She kicked me right in the collar bone. I wince in pain. I run away and down the hall. I go to my room to see that it was trashed. My paladin sword missing along with my mamora blade.
Oh it's on bitch.
I move down the hall to her room. I open drawers and eventually found my stuff. I hurry back to my room. I found some wrapping and wrap the spot where princess bitch stepped on it. After that I start cleaning everything up when my door opened.
"Are you- whoa."
Shiro steps inside.
"It wasn't me that did this."
I say and continue to clean.
"Oh well Hunk made some lunch. hungry?"

"Um I'll just eat in here. I don't want her to kill me over the fact that I bit her. Thanks though."

"Oh well. I'll bring you food then. If we leave it in the fridge she might try to poison it."

"I wouldn't be surprised. I'm gonna contact the blade of mamora and tell them the plan of me leaving after the war."

"Don't forget I'm coming with you."

I chuckle. He ruffles my hair and leaves. I look at the dagger next to me. I pick it up, rubbing my thumb over the stone. I go to the Control room and contact Kolivan.
"Paladin?" He seemed surprised.

"It's me, Keith."

"What can I do for you?"

"After the war. Shiro and I want to leave and join the blades. We both are part Galra. His arm and my blood. As you can clearly see."

"We will welcome you with open arms. Hold on why are you all bruised?"
He asked.
My eyes widen. I look down and rub my arms.
"Forget about. I don't-"

"Keithian. Your to much like your mother tell what's wrong. Why do you want to leave."

My eyes start to fill with tears.
"Kolivan. I don't know what to do. It's so difficult to protect life. Allura treats me differently now and in a terrible way. I'm trying to protect the baby my friends are trying to help. I can't fight anymore. I'm just scared."
I cry and tremble.
"What was that part before your friends helping you?"

"I'm trying to protect the baby?"

"Your pregnant? Don't worry I'll help you with the pregnancy. Your friends will as well. How far along are you?"

"Three months." I wipe tears away.

"You're going to start nesting soon. Look around the castle for a spot that's safe and only you can get in and someone else that won't cause harm."

"My lion?"

"Yea by instinct you'll collect things that will make the birthing more comfortable."

"How do you know all of this?" I asked.

"I was there helping my niece deliver you. Your mother was the best pilot we had. She wanted to fight. So my mate and I took care of you until she came back. Never did. We tried to teach you our ways but you acted more human clinging onto a parent figure. So we had someone take you to your father. Thace told me  that you returned to space. To join the fight."

I didn't know what to say. My family.
"Keith-" it was disconnected.

"Kolivan?"

I turn to see Allura typing things into the computer.
"Are you kidding me?! I was talking to my Family!"

"Oh my I'm scared."
She rolled her eyes.
"Get out Keith-"

"BITCH!"
I leave the room. I bump into Hunk.
"Sorry Hunk."
I move around him.
Pidge ran down the hall.
"There you are Keith. Want to figure out the gender of the baby or babies?"
I nod and go with her to my room. I lift up my shirt showing the bump. She opens her laptop and moved a wand around my tummy. She turns the sound up. I hear a fast heart beat. I smile. "looks healthy. It's to early to tell the gender so I say we can do it again next month. There's the head. The body and the feet."

"So tiny."

"Well it's still growing. But yea tiny baby for a small galra."

"Hey!"

She laughed. I smile and laugh with her. We separate ways when Shiro came in and gave me food. He keeps me company then leaves taking the empty plate. I yawn and curl up to sleep.