Importance (warning- sensitive and triggering topic)

(WARNING‼️ DISCLAMER‼️ I am in no way shape or form depressed or suicidal. This piece is designed to tap into people's fears and mess with minds. If you are depressed or struggling with self worth DO‼️ NOT‼️ READ‼️ THIS‼️

Suicide help line: 1-800-273-8255

You are worth something. You have a purpose. You are needed. You are beautiful. )

Read at your own risk

Have you ever thought about the size of the universe? 7.5 billion people on earth, in fact; 7.5 billion people in the whole solar system. Ever taken a moment to think about that? Hopefully not. Otherwise you might realize just how alone earth is.

In the cold vast space, planets orbiting in solitude, Each with its own terrain, own moon, own year, and own emptiness. Out of every planet, star, and solar system we have found, only one planet holds life; Earth. Not only do we face the emptiness of the universe alone, We face the darkness in our own lives alone as well.

Consider this — Out of the 7.5 billion people on this earth, you are reading this. Perhaps at the same time as someone else. So what makes you think that out of every person on this earth you are important? Sure you might be different, but once your gone what devastation has the world faced? None. Because just like every human on this earth you are just a number. Another face. Another mouth to feed.

So here you sit, in the dark, avoiding what ever loneliness you might face. But it just seems to follow you doesn't it? Look around you- who's life would be devastated without you? Think what you want but keep in mind you're just another number. Another child that cost $233,610 to raise. Another person who will use up another 250 million liters of this worlds air in your lifetime. Another face in the crowd of 7.5 billion human beings . You must be very lonely.

So you're 1 of 7.5 billion people, in 1 of 195 countries, out of 7 continents, on 1 out of 9 planets, in a galaxy with 200billion solar systems, and a universe with at least 100 billion Galaxy's. You're alone. No one knows you're deep secrets. The skeletons that have rotted in your closet since the moment you killed that little piece of your soul. And no one will ever know those ancient secrets will they? They'll stick with you for ever. Well guess what- everyone has their own demons and no one is worried about yours. Every person in this world has a problem, a secret, so no one will take the time to care about someone else's. Why should they? They've got to keep up with the rest of the world.

So next time you really think you've got your life figured out. Or that you mean something, just remember you're just another face on this lonely prison we call earth.