iv. real life

Johanna Morgan parked her car and jumped out of it in a second. She grabbed the sheets that were lying on the seat next to her, took a deep breath and left the car. The unusually strong wind was getting her long dark hair in her face and she grew tired of putting it back in place. When she reached the door of the studio, she sighed and pressed the handle, making her way inside.

Her job on the last season of 'Game of thrones' allowed her to meet only a part of the people she was working with. Since the beginning she found the cast of 'The Losers Club' great and extremely talented. She smiled when she remembered how Finn's face lit up, when she answered all his questions about the filming process of his favorite TV show.

Today they were filming the scene in the haunted house. It was a cloudy and windy day, so it forced them to spend the whole morning and afternoon in the studio.

She greeted everyone on her way to the set, appreciating the hard work the crew put in making the set-scene, perfect to the last detail. The whole atmosphere of the house made it look like you were entering another world the moment you stepped in the place where the filming was, a dark and dusty world of rust and horror.

After she discussed the plan for the day with Andy, Johanna grabbed her cup of coffee and made her way outside to the place where the trailers where parked. She sort of lied to her sister when she told her she hadn't had any contact with Bill Skarsgård by now; they actually had a thirty-minute discussion on the phone about Pennywise and his part in the movie. Her first impression of him was of a outgoing person and she hoped it would only help when working with him.

She walked out to the trailer, which had 'Skarsgård' written in it, and after a nod of her head to calm herself down she knocked on the door a couple of times.

"One moment," a familiar male voice asked from inside and she raised her eyebrows.

Is he naked? She thought against her will, then scrunched her nose. What the hell, Jo?! Stay decent! She wanted to put her hands in her pockets, it was a cold day for the end of July and she didn't even think she would have to put warmer clothes on.

The door opened and a handsome man walked out. Johanna was pretty sure he couldn't stand on the doorway just because either he wasn't going to fit there, or he would hit his head in the frame with every little movement he made.

"It's good to finally meet you Mr. Skarsgård," she stretched her hand for him to shake. "Johanna Morgan," she introduced herself quickly with a small smile on her face.

He took her hand in his big and warm one and made a face when he felt it was a lot colder compared to his.

Seeing the distress written on his face and not knowing what caused it she gently took her hand from his and put it in the pocket of her jeans.

"It's good to meet you too... I'm a fan," Bill nodded and Johanna thanked quietly. "Uhm... come in."

"Excuse m... oh no, I just wanted to tell you today's plan and I have to head back inside. In the morning we're filming the scenes with the kids, so you can get in costume and makeup. After lunch we're starting with your scenes, which means you're going to walk around in the clown costume for the whole break, which I'm actually pretty sorry for," Johanna explained making Bill chuckle. His laugh made her smile, a perfect mixture of his voice with a just little childlikeness in it.

"That's a hell of a way to meet your new co-stars."

"Yeah, you can say so," Johanna said, putting a lock of hair behind her ear. "There's nothing better than a creepy, tall-ass clown in a Victorian suit asking how is your day going."

"Damn, it sounds so much worse when you say it that way. And what? Did you expect me to be shorter or something?" Bill asked looking at her with a grin.

Jo smiled "No."

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Okay yes, ges I did," she explained, which made him laugh again. "I expected someone arrogant and unfriendly with thicker accent, so I guess we're even."

"Well, I have to go back on set. It was good to find out I don't seem like an arrogant Brit," She waved at him when he laughed again. "See ya around," she said and walked inside with Bill's laughter still ringing in her ears.