viii. real life

During the lunch break, Bill was sitting on the stairs of the house in full Pennywise costume, drinking his coffee with a straw, so she doesn't ruin his make-up. Finn and Sophia bad been watching him the whole time as they were eating their lunch. At first he spend around half an hour talking and laughing with Johanna as she was eating her salad, probably jokingly complaining about his make-up artist threatening to help Jo kick his ass if she smudges the lipstick all over his face again.

However, Johanna finished her meal quickly and she had to go talk to Emilia Harper, the nice lady who was producing the film. She quickly gathered her stuff and crossed the set, getting to the place where Andy and Emilia were. Bill, on the other hand, didn't move from his seat and sat there, pretending to read his script, although he was looking at her every couple of minutes.

"This is just pathetic. Both of them are," Finn sighed, voicing Sophia's thoughts. "Should we get involved in this? Like, we could mess things up?"

"Look at them! I'm like 100% sure she likes him too. We can't mess this up more than they are right now," he girl said, moving lock of ginger hair out of her face.

"What are you guys doing?" Wyatt asked, making his way to them.

"Figuring out how to set up two idiots," Sophia answered, playing with the pendant hanging on her neck.

"Uh? Oh, oh... yeah, I can feel your pain," the boy nodded, looking at Bill's direction. "Should we, like, talk to them?"

"Dunno. Finn thinks we'll mess up."

The black haired boy suddenly jumped off his seat and took off his glasses. "You know what? I'll talk to him. What could possibly go wrong with just a one simple talk?"

Wyatt patted his back "There you go, our hero," he faked a tear.

Finn scoffed and turned his back on him, making his way to Bill.

"What's up big guy," he exclaimed as he sat on the stairs next to him. Bill rolled his eyes at the nickname, yet moved a little to make the kid enough space to make himself comfortable.

"Hey Finn, what did I do to deserve your company," he smiled and Finn made a face.

"Stop it, it's creepy with all the tons of make-up on."

"You tell me," Bill sighed "All the food I'm getting these days is something you can drink with a straw. Like, look at this shit," he raised the plastic cup of coffee and waved it at Finn's face. "How is that even food?!"

"I know right! It ain't even 'Starbucks'!"

Bill scoffed at him "Don't you dare mane fun of me. I swear, I'm starting to understand Pennywise," he looked at Finn and gave him the creepy clown smile.

"I swear if you do this one more time I'll never talk to you again," he said, making Bill giggle.

"Anyway, Jo said she will probably take us out tonight, you wanna come with us? I'm sure she would be grateful if you help her with this."

"With what?"

Finn mentally facepalmed, "With us, Papawise!"

Bill slapped the back of his neck lightly, "Shut up, kiddo, we'll see."

The kid smiled widely at him, "Awesome! See ya around," he stood up, waved at Bill and made his way towards Wyatt an Sophia.

"Wolfhard, out," he stated as he passed by them and headed to his trailer.

[A/N:] Please, if you like this chapter, comment and vote to let me know. This way I'll know if I should continue this story. Thank you❤️