Part 7

Part 7:

Fuck... What do i do? They know that i saw! How the hell did this get so messed up-

WAIT OMG! The waiter. They stabbed him!They are so fucking evil and sick. I hate them with a passion.

After what seems like hours of just standing in the street, i grab my phone from my bag to check the time.

As i look at the screen, i can see a teary eyed girl who looks completely petrafied, wait what?

Ohh thats me.

Thats when the flashbacks started.

-------------------------------------------------------------

''You little prick! Dont EVER talk to my girl again, or i swear i will PERSONALLY cut you and leave you to die in agony!!'' Luke growls as he punches the waiter in the face.

''Im sorry mate! I didnt realise she had a boyfriend! Im sorry!'' The waiter pleads as he tries to dodge yet another punch from luke.

''Faggot! This will teach you!'' Luke spits at the waiter, and actions for his mates to hold him.

They grab him, while he tries to struggle but fails helplessly.

Luke lunges at him with the knife and stabs him in the stomach.

*flashback over*

''uuuhhhh aaaahhhh!!'' I scream as i remember how brutally luke stabbed that innocent waiter.

But the only thing is, in all of my recent flashbacks it has never included luke talking to him before?! Did he really say those things?!

I am no ones girl! And i will NEVER be his girl!! How fucking dare he?!

*briiiing*

I lean over the bed to check my phone.

From: Alice

Sent at: 10:14am

Hey mia, i was just wonderin if u wanted to come out shoppin with me 2day? Xxx :)

I instantly replied back, this was definately what i needed to get my mind off of everything thats happened.

To: Alice

Yh thats sounds gd! Where and when? Xxx :)

I put down my phone, and lay back down.

*briiing*

I pick up my phone again and open the message.

From: Alice

Sent at: 10:16

Hows 11:30 at maccas? Xxx cant wait! :D

I reply with a yes, and jump out of bed to go get ready.

I decided on some black high waisted jeans, with a 5sos white crop top. Yh incase your wondering I LOVE 5SOS! <3 I then put on my red puma suedes, and curl my hair so it has slight waves.

I run to my bathroom mirror, and apply my mascara, baby lips and a little blush. What, you never know i might see some cute boys at the mall?

Ahh! 11:16! I grab my keys and bag, before running out to my car and driving off to the mall.

--

''Mia! Over here!'' I turn around to find Alice sat at a booth in mcdonalds. I jog over and give her a hug.

''Hey! Have you ordered yet?'' I rushed onto the conversation of food. Yes i love food okay, it is life.

''Woah hungry are we?! No i havnt ordered because i was waiting for you, lets order now'' She gets up and we both walk up to the counter to order our meals.

''Hi what can i get you?'' The lady asks me.

''Uh can i gave 10 chicken nuggets and a large banana milkshake'' I say, and she nods while tapping it into the machine.

''Here'' She passes me my meal and i take it over to the table where Alice is already tucking into her burger.

''And you said i was hungry!'' I joke, and we both laugh while finishing our food.

--

''Just one more shop?! Pleeeeeaaaseee?'' Alice begs me as she tries to drag me along into another shop.

''We have been in like hundreds of shops already!'' I argue as i motion to the 15 bags we are already holding.

''Just this last shop?! Please miaaaa?! Its forever 21, how can you say no to that?!'' She pleads, and i finally give in, so she literally yanks me to the shop.

''Yay! Oooo look at those cute shoes! Ooo what about these tops! No no wait look at these shorts! Oh my god i love this shop!'' Alice squeals as she runs to look at all of the different items with a HUGE grin on her face.

Wow cat who got the cream much?! Im glad she is enjoying herself though :)

''Ooo im gonna go try these on! I might be a while! Be back in a bit!'' She shouts as she runs to the changing rooms with clothes hanging off of her arms.

I laugh to myself, she is so crazy sometimes!

O..m..g... LOOK AT THOSE SUNGLASSES!

I sprint over to the sunglasses and put them on.

They are gorgeous! Like <3 😎

Im getting these, no objections!

I go over to the cashier, and hand her the glasses which she scans.

''That will be 19 dollars please luvvy?'' She says.

''Uh yh here, thanks'' I hand me the money, and grab my bag before making my way over to the changing rooms.

''Alice! How long are you gonna be?'' I call out to her, earning a few dirty looks from the worker in charge. Hmm was i talking to you? No.

''Uh i might be a while yet mi, sorry why dont you go get a coffee from starbucks or something?'' She peeps her head round the door, and i nod before walking off to starbucks which happens to be a couple of shops away.

''What would you like?'' The man behind the counter asks me.

''Can i have a caramel frappuccino please?'' I ask nicely.

''Sure, sit down and i will bring it over when its ready'' He smiles at me as i go sit at a table near the window looking out on the mall.

I can see parents with their children running off as they chase them, couples holding hands as they chat, old ladies doing their shopping, and lots of groups of teenagers messing around.

One group in particular caught my eye..