Part 9

Part 8:

''Get the fuck away from my car!'' I shout out to them. Wait what?! I thought the plan was to hide?! Wtf is wrong with me?!

''Ahaha darling if i were you, i would shut up now before you get hurt'' Luke laughs at first, but then his face turns serious and he almost growls his words.

I open my mouth to speak, but no words come out.

He smirks evily as he slowly walks towards me.

''Stuff the car! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!'' I scream out, emphasising 'me'.

Luke drops his smirk, and gives me a glare before walking back to his mates.

''This is your last chance Mia, i wont tell you again. Next time you talk to me like that, i will teach you a lesson'' He smiles to himself when he says 'teach you a lesson'.

I have a feeling its not a lesson like with books and teachers..

After a few minutes, i realise they have gone. Ahh why do i always think too long?!

''U-uh Mia c-can we go now?'' I turn around to see Alice trembling as she speaks.

''Oh Alice'' I give her a long hug, which helps stop her from trembling and calm her down a bit.

''Thanks.. What do they want? They are always around you'' She asks me.

''If i knew myself, then i would tell you, but i know just as much as you do'' I sigh.

''Okay come on, dont worry about it, they probably do it to all the beautiful girls around Melbourne'' She says, and we both laugh at her little joke.

''I will have you know, i am freekin gorgeous'' I say in a girly voice, and i pretend to flip my hair.

We both laugh again, and get in the car to drive Alice back to her house, and me to drive back to mine.