Chapter 20

In study hall Music Mistress looked back and notice Music Meister was sitting in the corner of the room looking in his books. He had a lot on his mind and looked sad like something was bothering him. Music Mistress turn back to her books and started to look through her 8th grade year book. She found her picture of herself 13 years old. Her hair was much shorter back then it was an bob cut hairstyle. Finally she found the picture of 13 years old Music Meister under his picture was his real name: Alexander Arthur McKinney. She still can't believe it he was sweet back then as she started to return.

*FLASH*

A young boy about 12 years old was push against the lockers. He was wearing an white shirt with an dark green jumper over the shirt and very dark purple trousers. Black trainers to finish everything he was wearing black frame square glasses. He had red orange short clean cut hair and braces because the gap between his teeth.

"OK, we were thinking now we're nearly teenagers we thought maybe just take your lunch money." said a big boy he was overweight. "Now we need enough cash for the whole week. So give up now or it in the locker you go."

"But I haven't got enough for the whole week not even enough to get lunch for all three of you." said the boy in glasses.

"Wrong answer dork." said another big boy not as big as the leader of the group.

"Hahaha! Fun time." said another boy smaller but big.

"Uh oh! Hey, stop no! Argh!" said the boy in glasses losing his lunch money as he got shoved into his locker. "Ah, man not again. I wish I never promise my parents to use my powers. Huh!"

The three bullies had been picking on him since the beginning of middle school and his parents found out about his powers when he was ten years old when he made a school bully at Gotham Elementary School make a fool out of himself. They saw him that day coming to pick him up after school. The bullying started again and he made a promise to not use his powers at school ever since that day. He was only in the locker for 5 minutes when he started to hear humming.

"Hey, hello is someone out there? Help I'm suck in my locker." he called out.

"Huh? Hello which locker are you in?" said the voice on the other side it was a girl.

"My locker the fifth on the right side and here my combination." he answered holding a paper through the vent.

"Oh, OK. Hang on." she said. "There we go who did this to you?"

The boy looked up and saw a girl with short brown hair with blue eyes she too had glasses but they were smaller and had purple frames. She was wearing a purple shirt with a black cardigan and black skirt with leggings, and white trainers with purple laces but the best part of her was had braces too. She was pretty and kind as she held a hand out to the boy.

"Thank you." he said to her as she helps him out. "My name Alex and I like to know your's."

"I'm Lizzie it short for Elizabeth. Everyone calls my Lizzie because my grandma's name is Elizabeth too." said the girl shaking his hand. "So are you going to tell me who put you in your locker?"

"Huh? Oh, just three big boys after they took my lunch money."

"Well, that's not fair. You know their names?"

"Yeah, but I think we shouldn't bother them I don't want a cute girl like you getting hurt."

"What was that last part?"

"Nothing, I-I said I-I d-didn't want a nice girl like you getting hurt."

Alex blush changing his words then ran off when the bell rang. Lizzie looked at him ran off to class. She couldn't help but smile and blush a little. He thought she was cute and no boy ever said she was cute ever since she got her braces. Her friends treated her the same and life wasn't easy for her having powers, but she would like to make a friend that was normal. Cute he thought. Why did he say that out loud? Lunch time Lizzie got her lunch and saw Alex sitting down on a table with nothing to eat. He was sitting next to a boy with brown hair and a green jumper with question marks on it and he too was wearing glasses.