Chapter 35

Free period a chance to be alone together as most of their friends were in different classes. Perfect to be a couple without anyone knowing. The joys of being seniors at school. They were both in the nearest janitor's closet they could get to without anyone seeing them. Kissing and touching each other.

"Really!" Batman said opening the closet door.

"Dude, come on we half an hour." Music Meister said annoyed. "And I even went to pharmacy today to get protection."

"Aww, you do care about our future." Music Mistress said smiling happily.

"No, babies yet? I want musical notes with you, but we're at the moment too young to start a family." Music Meister said smiling happily back.

"Well, make it quick please." Batman said.

"Why?" both Music Meister and Mistress said. "Oh!"

"Hey, love birds. Oh, don't worries I won't tell my boyfriend says he'll lose me if I let the cat out of the bag. Meow!" Catwoman said flirting a little with Batman.

Batman blushed a little when Catwoman moved up and personal towards him, but they turn around when they heard the janitor's closet door close. Catwoman groan in disappointment as she wanted to make out with Batman in 'that' janitor's closet. It was the only one Harley and Joker hadn't used at the school.

"Not fair. Not fair what's so ever? I had to go on a date with Catman. I want my seven minutes of heaven." Catwoman said annoyed crossing her arms.

"After you two are done we need to work out a time schedule for this janitor's closet." Batman said knocking on the door.

"Mmmm, OK." Music Meister said while kissing Music Mistress. "Ready baby."

"Oh, yeah." Music Mistress said pulling her nickers down.

Batman shook his head with annoyance hearing those two together making out. Now he wish he never choose to not tell. He signs deeply he too was in a secret relationship with a student, but his secret wasn't serious he could bounce back from it. As for Music Mistress if her grandfather knew she'll have to go to the school in England, but her relationship was keeping one criminal from breaking the law.

"Er, they're getting louder in there." Catwoman said pointing at the janitor's closet.

"Whoa, you're right. Guys, calm it down." Batman said.

"We will almost there." Music Mistress moaned.

"Oh, God yeah here we go." Music Meister moaned.

"Oh, yes that's it like that nice and deep." Music Mistress moaned as she comes.

"I didn't need to know that. I'm off sweet heart. How about we meet at your's after school? Meow!" Catwoman said flirting.

Batman blushed feeling embarrassed, but took a deep breath and nod. He turns around and got a big kiss on the lips from Catwoman. She smiled at him and walked off in a sexy way. He watched her walk off if she wasn't a thief maybe..... God, maybe he won't have to sneak around to do couple things.

"Earth to Batman hello wakie, wakie." Music Mistress said knocking on Batman's head. "Hi, glad you can join us."

"Attention students as you know spring break is coming." Principal Martian Manhunter on the tinnier com everyone cheered. "Yes, yes calm down which means the school's prom dance will be coming up before the talent competition, and so next month I will be announcing the candidates for prom king and queen so the nomination boxes will left outside my office tomorrow morning. That is all enjoy the rest of the day."

The school bell rang free period was over for them now it was lunch time. Everyone was talking about the prom nominations to be prom king and queen. This was the talk throughout the day. Prom king and queen can be any student both villain and hero. Very rare for it to be both a villain as either king or queen and a hero as either king or queen together, Most of the time it was heroes who win the prom king and queen.

"But not this year." Joker said at the lunch table. "We're going to rigged the votes for the villains to win for once."

"How? There is about nearly 200 students and most of them are heroes." Penguin said. "Can we focus on getting me a girl?"

They all laugh at Penguin of him managing of getting a girl. Penguin looked at them annoyed at them for laughing at him. Finally they stop laughing at Penguin. Music Mistress was in the lunch line with Black Canary and Huntress getting there lunch. They were talking about the prom. Music Mistress thought it would be nice to go to prom with her boyfriend. Music Meister felt the same. He imagine her as prom queen and he prom king. Wait, they can? He got an idea.