Chapter 22: The guardian and the child, Naraku and Kagura !

After Kiriya and Rin learn about the existence of Kagura and Naraku, they thanks Master Aki before run at Asuka's house to warn their students about what they have learn.

Kiriya: why didn't i realize that Kagura and Naraku were here at Osaka, we have to go back to Asuka's house and warn them about what we have learn from Master Aki.

Rin: you're right, and if the yõma general are attracted by them, they will show up in the city and it will be a massacre, we have to warn the girls about that.

As they run toward Asuka's house, at the same time after the brothers calmed down from their fight, the girls ask the brothers and Asuka their past life.

Hibari: By the way Fuyu and Hansuke, how long you two known Asuka ?

Yagyu: that's true, we haven't heard your past with her since the last years.

Homura: i agree with Hibari and Yagyu, what kind of life you two have with Asuka and Hanzo during the time they lived here.

Yumi: I think it's time to tell us all about your past, your meeting with asuka and Master Hanzo and the moments you have lived during his last years.

Fuyu: You're right, Yumi, I think it's time to reveal everything, do you agree Big Brother ?, Asuka?

Hansuke: it's okay little brother.

Asuka: you can tell them everything my love.

Fuyu: okay it's happened nine years ago, when me and my brother here where still Master Aki's pupils, we trained everyday and also challenge in a duel and every time i fight him in one-on-one i lost, our days were the same until one day, i meet her.

"Flashback nine years ago at Osaka, Master Aki's dojo"

Hansuke: Fuyu, did you heard that Master Aki will have a new pupil ?

Fuyu: yeah i heard, i wonder who it is ?

At that moment Master Aki enter the room with a girl on his side.

Master Aki: Fuyu, Hansuke, from today onward we will have a new pupil who come today with her grandfather.

The girl move toward Master Aki.

Master Aki: this is Asuka, the granddaughter of the legendary shinobi Hanzo, who is also the founder of Hanzo Academy based in Tokyo.

Asuka: it's a pleasure to meet you.

Fuyu & Hansuke: it's pleasure to meet you too Asuka.

Master Aki: Asuka you can sit down with your new comrades.

Asuka come sit next to Fuyu and Hansuke, as their master is about to begin the lesson, Fuyu present himself to her.

Fuyu: My name is Fuyu Dragneel, it's a pleasure to meet you Asuka or should i say the Granddaughter of Master Hanzo.