Chapter 30: Protecting my familiy's town, Asuka & Fuyu Vs Dõgen.

3rd Person's POV

As we were having a fine day eating at the sushi restaurant all together, Fuyu notice that the sky has turned red and Yomi have sense a strange presence within the area, they realize that Dõgen has made his move and the Yõma has invaded Hanamura, Asuka decide to form two teams to take care of the situation, as one of the team go search for the portal and destroy it while the other team will try to find Dõgen and stop him.

Asuka: damn it where they come from, they are everywhere.

Homura: they must be linked to the portal we talked about earlier, i hope the other team find it before things get any worst.

Fuyu: i agree with Homura on this one, our main priority is to find Dõgen, there's no way we let him get away again.

Hansuke: yeah but how are we suppose to find him ?

Daidõji: there must be some place in the city that we didn't search for, we should go there first to see if he's there.

Rin: okay, let's go, i just hope that Angela, Naraku and Kagura are okay.

Asuka reassures Rin that they gonna be find as Master Aki and Genji are there with them.

Asuka: it's okay Rin-senpai, My great-grandpa and Master Aki are there with them, they are in good hands.

Rin: "smile" i know, i trust them, i known they can.

Homura: we better hurry if this situation get any worst, Hanamura will nothing more than a ruined city.

While the first team is out looking for Dõgen, the other team is in search for the portal who is somewhere in the city.

Katsuragi: damn it the Yõma are everywhere.

Yagyu: i wonder what's going on ?

Hibari: this is starting to scare me, not matter where we went, the Yõma keep appearing in the city.

Ikaruga: well better hurry and find that damn portal and make sure they won't come back here again.

The two teams become very determinate to end up the assault, The Yõma start to attack them to prevent the portal from being destroy.

Ikaruga's POV

in our side we were trying to find out where is the portal, but the minions that appear here didn't make our task easy.

Katsuragi: there's more on the way.

Yagyu: not for long.

Yagyu rush toward them at full speed and use her umbrella to create a path between them, but more of them coming.

Ikaruga: damn the more we kill them the more they keep appearing.

Homura we thinking about a solution regarding the current situation and she find a conclusion.

Homura: girls i think if those Yõma minions keep appearing it's because of that portal Master Genji told us about but i guess it's not only that, Dõgen's presence seem to be the reason why they keep coming, but for the red sky it has to be them.

Hibari: in other words you mean....

Homura: yes, the Yõma Generals are here as well.

The group were shocked that Dõgen has brought all of his Yõma army to led a frontal attack against us, but the assault also touch the city as well.

Ikaruga: the presence fo the Yõma Generals must be the reason why the sky turn red, then that must mean that they must protecting the portal.

Homura: if that the case, then we have to deal with them before taking care of the portal.