chapter 1

I was awaken by the sound of the alarm clock which brought me to the realization that it was my first day back to school. I quickly straighten my bed an went off to get myself ready for school. After what took me about an hour to get ready, I made my way down to breakfast. I was wearing a red bodicon dress and a royal blue bomber jacket that my mom had purchased at the store which hugged my curved body comfortably. My curly long hair was straighten to the side touching my rib cage and my royal blue converse which perfectly match my attire. My mom had left for work already so I grab a snicker for breakfast. I pulled out my keys to my newly bought Honda that I received from my dad previously. I went in my car when I heard someone called out,"Abbii wait up!!!"  . it was  obviously the voice of  my best friend khal. He is a very handsome blonde hair beauty with muscles. The totally the boyfriend type but who knows. I watched him walked up to my car with the heart melting smile he always gives.

"Hey abbii".
" hey khal", I said giving him a faint smile.
"Can I?".

I cut him off before he could finish and nod my head with out questioning him about his car.  There was a awkward silence between us both until I drove into the school's parking lot..

" hey thanks for the ride",he said with a cute smile on his face.
I was then caught up in the moment, of which a teacher  pulled out of his car.
All I could say was "he's so perfect".
" who perfect?? ",Khal said with a curious look on his face.
I was then brought back to reality at what he had said and I quickly shake my head and replied, " nobody ". I walked away with all the thoughts of who he was and why was he here.