chapter 3

I blinked twice until I was able to opened my eyes. To my surprise I was in my car parked in front of my house. There was a sharp pain in my head but, I ignored it due to the fact that I had no idea what had happened earlier and why was I in my car this late.

I slowly made my way out of the car and approach the door. Opening the door and entering inside I felt like I was being watched. I made a slight turn and focus on what was behind me but it was all clear and nothing could be seen my mom wasn't home as yet , so I breathe out a sigh of relief. My movement towards the steps became faint, and everything was spinning in front of me. I tried my best to make it to my room before I fainted, but it was too late I fell to the ground, all I could see was that I was near to where my room door was and nothing else could be seen I was already asleep.

The next morning I found myself in my room tucked under my blanket. When I peeped over to my clock it was 7:30, and  I was going to be late for school and most importantly I would missed Mr perfect class. At the the thought of that I rushed to the bathroom and did all that was necessary. About a few mins later I was dressed in an effortless but comfortable clothes ,I did a little make up and I slipped on my red converse there was a note on the fridge but I ignored it .I went out the house and into my car. Finally I arrived  at school even though it was already late. I heard sounds in the announcement hall so I went in and saw khal waving towards me ; instructing that I should sit next to him. A smile appeared on my face as I saw that there was a unoccupied seat next to Mr blackford. I quickly wave back to khal  but, it seems like he always know what I will do so he nodded to let me be aware that he understand what I was going to do.

I quickly take a seat beside him ,he ignored me. I was so nervous that I was shaking.
"Why do I feel this way to wards someone who doesn't care about me" I said to myself.
The principal came on stage, he began to speak into the micro phone," Mis Sheryl was a very calm ,loving and caring teacher but it saddens my heart to know that she will no longer be with us" he said as tears made its way to his eyes.
"What could he be talking about" my thought was interrupted by his voice again.
"Her body was found in her car,she crashed" the micro phone went off with a loud screech. He went off the stage in tears. The room was filled with mixed emotions and the noise became silent ,there was another teacher who came on stage at the pause of silence everyone spoke in unison "may her soul rest in peace".
I was in grief but sitting beside Mr blackford I felt nothing but controlled by his graceful appearance. Being caught up in the moment I was about to touch his hands but its seems like he had read my mind and moved it.

Everyone made their way to the entrance door but I sat next to Mr blackford who sat there without moving a muscle.
"H.... Am ..h...I, do you come around here am... Often" I slapped my hands over my mouth as I realize what I said to him didn't make sense.
Of course you stupid, he's a teacher here.
I got up and rush to the bathroom .why do I have to be so stupid around him,I didn't even tell him how I feel about him.
God I'm such an imbecile. I went to my English class beating the life out of my stupid ass. I couldn't focused, all that was in my mind was that I need to approach him better. I will during my lunch break but first, I will send a message to khal and let him know I'll be skipping lunch.
****
Me: Hey buddy, I'll be skipping lunch today so, you can go hang out with your guy friends today love you!! :-}

A few moments after i felt my phone buzzed I'm my pocket.

Khal: OK but I need a good explanation to why you want to skip lunch with me also, I want to talk to you in person about something I was meaning to tell you.
I didn't reply because my attention was caught by this boy smirking at me .I rolled my eyes and focused on the lesson a head of me. The bell rang signaling the end of class which was also my lunch break. I packed my stuff up as I walked my way out of the room. My heart decided that it was given the task of a drummer as it beats ,just because I was approaching Mr blackford Geo class. I opened the door and my heart sank at what was visible to me. He was with another student "Emily" that bitch I curse under my breathe. She was the school wore, why would he even look at her ,she isn't all that I cursed again. They didn't saw me but the way the door slam must of caught their attention. I hid myself as I saw my sworn enemy peek around to see who it was. I know I didn't mention much about her because she wasn't important enough but now she choose to mess with my boyfriend a mean lo... God!! my crush. "We'll see just about that" I said I walked into the girls room . I didn't even notice the tears in my eyes as they made their way to my cheek ruining my make up . The door swung opened as that bitch of a person chose to enter.
"Well ,well,well if it isn't Mrs nobody" she said with a wide grin on her face.
"Why don't you go find someone to hooked up with and stop being a bitch that you are" I said bitterly.
She held up her hand to slap me in the face but I held on to it .
"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I said in anger.
I quickly changed position and held her hands behind her back.
"I'm warning you stay away from him" she managed to pull herself out as she pushed me back and said,"let's say he's the one that should, but why should he I'm everything your not"she continued,
"Now listen to me you freak, if I see you around him ever you will regret it ; understood??"
"Will see about that" I said as I walked out.
Even though I was a nerd because of my grades; but I was also bad ass as well, only just now. She had all the nerves to interfere with what will and always gonna be mine. I wasn't a bitch type but she had just awoken that side of me. I went to my other classes and at the end of school I went home.