chapter 4

I drove and parked my car on my lawn and walked inside the house.
"Hey honey glad your home we need to talk" my mom said nearly frightened the hell out of me.
"Mom why are you home so early" a mean"your like a hour early"I said soundly.
"That's because I'm getting worried about you" she said in a calm tone.
"Why is that so?"I questioned.
"When I had came in last night I saw you on the floor sleeping" she said being concerned.
"I don't remembered, all I know is that I was so tired" I said not remembering anything at all.
"I need you to be calm and as soon as you remember just don't be hesitant to let me know OK" she replied kissing my temple and made her way to the kitchen as she spoke again "go fresh up dinner will be ready soon. Making small steps up the stairs it didn't appeared to me what had happened to me so I pushed it to the back of mind. When I was finish fresh in up I went down stairs and as usual my mom food was one again delicious. We cleaned up after ourselves and I was about to watch a movie when I saw my phone was ringing  it was khal.

Hello Abbie can we meet at my place it it very important and what I wanted to see you about can just wait this far more important.
OK I'll meet you in a sec.

I hanged up the phone and told my mom that I was going to meet up with khal and she said it was OK. I left the house and was about to go into my car when my phone began ringing again.

Why is this so important khal that your calling again. I said speaking on the phone but notice a familiar voice different from khal's.

Hey Abbie its Mr blackford .
I heard him say something else that made me went back into the house leaving the door open ,walked passed my mom went to my room closed the door and fell asleep.

The alarm clock went off as I rub my eyes to keep them open. I felt a little light head but I didn't focus on it. Not remembering anything at all I slowly went the the bathroom I did my daily routines and was out looking on something that will caught Mr blackford's attention since he always had mine. I took out a black tightly fitted rumper that looked very sexy on me and I put on my red wedged heels shoe that looked very hot with my suit. I straighten my hair and leave it hanging on my shoulders. I spent more time on my make up and put on a brightly red Mac lipstick. I made my way to the down stairs when I smelled eggs and bacons frying and that could only be my mother but why was she not at work. She eyed me from head to toe at my outfit with her mouth hanging.
" you don't mind catching flies " I said slightly giggling..
"Why is there an effort in your dressing today " she said raising her eyebrows.
"Its nothing mom its just that today is going to be special" I said as I sat down an dug into breakfast.
"I need to talk to you later ,but I have to hurry for work, I thought about you not having a proper breakfast so I just" before she could finish I engulf her into a hug .
"Thanks mom I love you so much" after saying that I went out to my car.
I didn't see khal so I drove off to school while driving I said khal's car at the gas station I called out to him but it look like he didn't hear me. When I was in the school's parking lot a thought came to mind. The thought of that bitch flirting with Mr blackford even though he was the one flirting but who cares. That's the reason why I dressed so well today. I saw khal's car park beside mine so I went out to greet him.
"Khal" I said which made him spin around.
"Hey.... Khal ...am... Sorry Abbie" he said being nervous again rubbing the back of his head. We need to talk and fast before you end up hurting your self.
"What are you talking about??"
As he was about to speak I saw Mr blackford smiling and waving at me. I seriously nearly fainted and at the same time feeling like I was floating in the my heart started beating out of my chest as my feet felt wobbly. The rang and I snapped out of it see you around khal
"Wait" he said but I ignored.
I made my way down the hall as the guys were whistling and the girls staring and gossiping. I didn't pay any attention to any of them. I went into class but it was rather quiet only to the fact that sir was already in class. All eyes were on me and the guys mouths hanged open.
"Ehem" Mr blackford cleared his throat and everybody attention was on him.
"Good morning sir" I said trying to sound sweet.
"Good morning Abbie you can take your seat" he said winking at me.

Why is he so charming. He got up from his seat and started to hand us back our assignment. When I got mine I saw that he had wrote something on the bottom of my paper that reads.
Meet me in my office after class**

My smile went from my ears to my head that's how wide my smile was sarcastically. I couldn't wait until it was the end of class but luckily it was over and I slowly packed up my stuff to be the last one out.
I went up to his desk
"You wanted to see me?" I asked shyly but blushing.
"Yes " he's said bringing me to his office that was in the same class room. He close the door and locked it but I didn't care because I was with him and my thoughts were cleared. He stopped and looked me up and down
"You looked nice" he's said smiling
"Thank you " I said nervously.
"Why are you so nervous" he ask acting innocent. As if he didn't know that he was the cause of my nervousness.
"Its nothing, why are we here" I said feeling weird.
"I need you to stay away from khal he's dangerous". I was going to ask why when my mouth speak out of control
" yes sir I will stay away from khal he is evil". He smile and nodded
"Good girl".

I turn to walk away but he held my hands and the world stop for a moment and all I couldn't feel was the chill that ran through me. He then came closer and kissed me lightly on the lips and I fell to the floor.

I regained consciousness and found myself in the same place as I was the last time in my car at home. And again it was late. I didn't question or think because I didn't remember anything all I could remember was that I should stay away from khal and that he was evil. I made my way inside and saw my mother on the couch looking worried before started screaming at me I said something and she went up to her room.

What is happening to me!!!!!!!!?!!?

I went to eat my dinner that I re heated and found myself been told .

Go to bed!!!!!