Chapter 3

〖 Chapter 3 〗

2 days later...

《 (y/n) POV 》

"Mansae, Mansae, Mansae yeah!"

I tiredly opener my eyes. I realised that it was still early in the morning when I looked out through the gap on the curtains. Turning off my phone alarm that was playing 'Mansae' throughout the whole time, I sat down checking the time. It was still 5.54am. I realised, out of no where that today was the day that I would start working at the coffee shop.

---

I immediately started my shift when I arrived at the shop. I put on the staff apron and went to the register. People flooded in after a while, some coming for breakfast, some coming for coffee to keep them awake, some coming just to hang out.

"Thank you." I smiled to the customer.

"One tea latte!" I yelled behind me to my colleague making the drinks for the customers.

As I was taking one of the customers' order, I noticed out of the corner of my eyes, a familiar face popped up. I noticed that it was the cute boy from the park, but he was with a different guy.

"One freshly brewed coffee, please," the customer said, bringing me back to reality.

Customer after customer, the boy from the park started to get close to me. He was just a few steps away, queuing to order a drink. Alas, he finally stood right in front of me.

"Welcome! What would you like to order?" I beamed, pretending not to recognise him.

"Two hot chocolates, thank you," He said with a gentle smile.

I swear I could feel my face started to turn red and butterflies in my stomach. The feeling is mutual I guess...

"Hey, I remember you," He continued while I looked up.

"You're the girl form the park, right?" He asked while I just kept quiet until he spoke up,

"You are!"

I giggled softly, hoping him not to notice, but he did. He had this 'gentleman smile's that any women could fall for.

"Here's your hot chocolate," I handed him two plastic cups filled with hot liquid.

"Thank you very much, I hope to meet you again soon!" He waved at me and left with his friend, enjoying the drinks.

I continued working at the shop until 4pm which was the time my shift ends. The fact of that boy still lingered my mind.

"I hope to see him again," I thought dreamily.

---

2017.10.13