Chapter 4

〖 Chapter 4 〗

《 Joshua's POV 》

"That's it for today's practice!" Soonyoung announced that our daily dance practice was over as we all separate on our own ways.

"A new coffee shop just opened, want to go check it out?" My best friend, Jeonghan, asked.

"Sure" I smiled and accepted his offer.

It was not long until we arrived at the new cafe. The word Simple was shown clearly at the front of the building emphasising the name of it. Jeonghan and I entered the newly-opened cafe.

"Smells good," I commented while Jeonghan nodded in agreement.

I scanned through the menu.

Everything looks delicious.

"I'll just have a hot chocolate. How about you?"

I wondered to myself for a moment.

"I'll have the same."

I walked to the counter and waited until it was my turn to order. Once it was my turn, I looked up to see familiar eyes.

It was the girl from the park.

A sudden realisation struck to me. It was like love at first sight even though it might not be true.

So she works here now..

"Welcome! What would you like order?" She beamed. Did she not remember me?

"Two hot chocolates, thank you," I said.

Her face started to turn red. It was obvious. Was I too handsome?

"Hey, I remember you," I continued, trying to bring back our encounter a few days ago.

"You're the girl form the park, right?" I asked, but she kept quiet.

"You are!"

I noticed her giggling softly. It was cute.

"Here's your hot chocolate," She gave me two hot cups.

"Thank you very much, I hope to meet you again soon!" I waved at her and left with Jeonghan.

I have him the drink while walking outside, back to the studio.

"Who was that?" Jeonghan asked me, puzzled about my encounter with the cute girl.

"She was just someone I saw at the park..." I trailed off, feeling embarrassed.

"I consider you lucky. You got yourself a big hit," He laughed while I hit his back playfully, full of embarrassment.

"Please don't tell anyone." I took a sip on the drink.

"I won't, I won't," He smirked.

This was a bad idea...

---

2017.10.27