His Surprise

With an ice cream bowl in hand and an episode of Friends plugged in on T.V., Arohi sat on her couch wearing comfy blue shorts and an oversized white t-shirt that hung loose on her left shoulder leaving it bare. She stretched her legs and kept them on table. It had been a long and tiring day at office. She was already pining for weekend and to say the least it was only Tuesday today!

She had just finished her ice cream and was debating on whether to start new episode of friends or not when doorbell rang. She looked at her watch and it was 10:30. Wondering who could it be, she walked towards the door and peered through the peephole to make sure there was no murderer or dangerous man out there. Come on! She got to be careful. She was a lone girl living in up here.

She widely opened the door on spotting a familiar person. Shocked. Surprised. She herself was confused on seeing him.

Before she could speak or even react, his warm lips were on hers, kissing the hell out of her. No doubt she was addicted to his kisses or better to say him. Was it bad? Yes. Did she care? No.

After what felt like an eternity his lips left hers and moved to her exposed shoulder.

"When did u return from London?" she said trying to catch her breath.

She moaned as he nibbled at her shoulder "Just an hour back. I came straight from airport. She could only manage to nod under his assault. He moved inside closing the door and pushed her against it. His lips back on hers with an urgency. He pressed his body against her letting her know just how much he needed her in that moment. She sighed as his hands moved under top.

"Arjun" She hissed pleasurably closing her eyes.

And this was his undoing. Had always been!

Later in the night, she stared at his sleeping form as they both laid in her bed after being totally spent. They did it three times. Once on her couch and then in her bedroom. She can't believe the libido of this man. He had travelled for more than 9 hours and still had the so much energy and stamina left in him. Shifting a little she ruffled his hair, he looked so adorable while sleeping contrary to his arrogant self in daylight. Well she didn't really tell much about herself! Did she?

She was Arohi Ahluwalia from Chandigarh but from last 7 years she had been staying in Mumbai, which she now fondly called as her second home. She was currently working as a senior executive in an advertising firm. She was 26 and totally independent. And Yes, she was single!

Surprised! Must be wondering then what was that she and Arjun just shared? This all started 5 months back. She had just gotten out of a 3 years long relationship. Her moron boyfriend had cheated on her and she was heartbroken. This is what she thought then but in real it had bruised her ego that he chose someone over her. She had gone to club and was drinking like a maniac when this gorgeous human caught her eye. After all who can avoid The Arjun Singhania! She still vividly remembered the sight she was bestowed with that night. He was wearing an oxford blue silky shirt, first two buttons of his shirt unbuttoned giving ample view of his well-built abs. Amidst the crowd, his eyes were directly staring at her. Ah! Those brown eyes. The pull was evident and therefore by the end of night she was screaming his name. Out of pleasure off course!

What was meant to be just a one night stand, turned into a fling and then her heart just decided to mess up things more for her as she fell for this jock, breaking the only rule of their arrangement- no strings attached! Seriously what was she thinking when she thought she would be able to maintain a relationship without falling for him. Maybe it was all due to his kisses that actually numbed her mind.

The next morning after their first time, he had left before she woke up. She found his card near her mobile and not wanting to pursue this thing further she had threw it in her purse recklessly. When she told her bestie that she slept with Arjun Singhania, she totally went bonkers. After all he was guilty pleasure of every girl. Girls literally threw themselves at him. And why not! He was some hot stuff! 6'1'', athletic body and drool worthy face especially his eyes, which were not brown as she initially thought. They had a tinge of hazel making them more mysterious. All in all he was chick-magnet. Perfect combination of good looks and money. Young, Handsome and Filthy Rich. He was desired by every girl and with what she experienced last night they wouldn't be disappointed with him at all and maybe that's why she couldn't get her mind off him. She was yearning for his touches and finally after 4 days, she was searching for his card in her purse.

That one call changed everything for them. When he showed up at her place that night, he had this victorious smile on his face. He was pretty much sure that she would call though she took more time than expected. He proposed a deal that talked about seeking benefits from each other. The same benefits that had her calling him. She was just out of a tiresome relationship, the whole idea looked so fancy and tempting that she agreed. After all he was the best she ever had. Plus she didn't think much through it and never expected to fall for him. Given that he was handsome and skilled still with that smugness, he didn't really was her type.

It was going smooth and she was having the time of her life as he rocked her world quite literally. They met twice or thrice a week and it was all business, no talking just benefits! But things started to mess when from twice a week they shifted to regular basis and talks found their place between them. The mask he always wore fell off and she started knowing the real Arjun Singhania who was much more than an arrogant and ruthless businessman. The more she got to know him, the more trouble she invited for herself. There were many unsuccessful attempts of safeguarding her heart, but heart wants what it wants. Every effing time she walked away from him, she found herself taking a U-turn and running straight back into his arms. Why do she have to fall in love with him? Everything was so perfect between them but no like a fool she had to fall in love with the guy who she was sure would never love her back.

Back to Present, she took a sigh and shifted a little bit in his direction burying her head in his chest. His steady heartbeat spreading calmness in her whole body. She should make the most of it while she had him with her. She thought closing her eyes and drifting to deep slumber.