Mi Ceilo

"Who is Natasha?"

He watched as she peeled his hands off her "Why is it okay for u to go around and entertain other girls?" this time he was taken back by her bitterness.

"Natasha is no one" he replied with confusion written all over her face. "From where she came in between us?"

Arohi chuckled coldly "Remember last week u cancelled on me because some important meeting came up. I called u early in morning just to hear ur voice because I was missing u so much and couldn't sleep whole night" she had no idea when tears started streaming down her eyes "But instead of u it was her who answered my call. Our arrangement allowed u to see other people but it killed me to know that u were with someone else in her bed."

"Pinche Puta" he cursed and tried to hold her but she resisted "U know why it killed me so much because I believed maybe we were more than this stupid arrangement."

He massaged his forehead and then stared at her "Natasha is my best friend and business partner Salil's sister. The meeting was at his home. I stayed night over there and I might have forgotten my phone in hall which Natasha found and kept with her."

"If that is so then why would she make me think that u two were together? She could have directly told me this"

"She has this obsessive crush on me. She might have heard mine and Salil's conversation when I was telling him about u. U could have asked me before assuming things urself" he replied little angrily.

She was flustered "Why would she such mean things to me?" she mumbled to herself but Arjun heard her and groaned loudly.

"I thought u were smart enough but u r proving me royally wrong today" he murmured cupping her face in his hands "u want me to voice it out to u? Then here it is- I love u Arohi Ahluwalia. U have to spend ur rest of life with me and there is nothing u can do about it. I can keep u caged in my house till the time u get this through ur thick head that u are just mine! Only mine!"

Arohi's eyes wide opened on his confession. She felt like she was dying when his lips crashed over hers. He kissed her slowly and sensuously making her surrender to him. Her eyes got closed on her own accord as she enjoyed every bit of his sweet torture. But then she recalled something and abruptly broke the kiss.

He looked at her annoyed "Now what?"

She fidgeted with lapels of his shirt before speaking a little awkwardly "I Love You too"

The frown on his face changed to delightful smile as cupping her chin he demanded "say it once more, I am not convinced"

She wounded her hands around her neck "I Love You Arjun Singhania" she pulled his face down and captured his lips fervently.

"Are u convinced now?" She pouted.

He showered her with kisses all over her face "I Love You, Arohi "I Love You so much. I can't stop myself from saying u this again and again" he biting her ear lobe.

"Take me home" her voice heavy with emotions as she held onto him with her life.

He chuckled deeply tucking her hair strands behind ear "As u wish, mi cielo" he picked her in his arms pecking her lips lightly.

"What does it mean?" she asked caressing his face with one hand as other was around his neck. On his questioning look she added "mi cielo? What does it mean?

Her heart fluttered with so many emotions as he replied in his husky voice.

"My Heaven"

mi ceilo -- my heaven

pinche puta -- f***ing bitch