Confessions love and twizlers

I stared at the window for the longest time until finally Nyx took my hand I looked at him and his eyes were bright green again his anger under control.

"So is anyone going to tell me what happened back there?" I asked raising my eyebrows to look between Lexi and Nyx who sighed but Lexi smiled as if she was happy about having to explain it.

"I will if you don't." She glared at Nyx who growled "no you wont. I will tell her everything but at the house okay?" he looked at me with pleading eyes and I sighed agreeing and slumped down in my seat.

I decided to push it all behind me for now and not worry about it until we got to the house after all he did say he was going to tell me what happened. I turned up the music and smiles as Lexi joined in with the song causing me to join in as well we danced and singed causing Nyx to laugh but I could he wasn't to into it and kept giving me worried glances.

I grabbed a strawberry milk and a bag of twizlers at the last stop to the house at least that's what Nyx said I paid for my things and headed back to the car ignoring the wolf whistles I got from a group of kids standing outside the store.

Nyx looked up from the truck he was leaning against waiting painterly for it to fill up and narrowed his eyes at the boys. I hopped to a stop in front of him and he looped his arms around my waist pulling me to him his hand cupped my cheek and he titled my head up. he leaned down kissing me gently but quickly deepened it before breaking away and glaring over my shoulder to the boys who I could imagine were scared out of their minds "mine" he mumbled more to himself and I could tell he didn't expect me to hear it I I just smiled to myself and pretended like I hadn't hoping back into the car.

"Twizlers omg gimmi!" Lexi squealed as I opened the bag and held it out to her she grabbed a couple and I pulled one out nibbling on the edge and watched as Nyx walked around to the driver side of the car he slid inside and raised an eyebrow out at me. Busted. I laughed at myself and looked out the window where the guys used to be and chuckled when I realized they had took off.

----

We pulled into a beautiful cabin it was much like my grandmas a bit bigger and behind it instead of woods which it was surrounded completely by was a large and shimmering lake. I sucked in a breath and jumped out of the car before Nyx could help me out of it forgetting for a moment that the truck wasn't as low to the ground as I had thought and stumbled slightly colliding into what could only be Nyx as desire quickly spread through me.

Once I had steadied myself I blushed and stepped back grabbing my packed suitcase from the back and followed Nyx inside a bubbling and bouncing Lexi on my heels. Nyx took my hand as Lexi charged up the stairs and Nyx had stopped talking leading me up to a big room with chestnut floors and walls It was beautiful and I smiled brightly as I set my things down Nyx smiled pulling me towards the bed and he sat on the edge pulling me gently onto his lap.

"I guess I need to tell you. "he said softly and I looked at him he had fear in his green eyes as he looked at me his arms wrapped around me and tenses there as if he was expecting me to leap out of his arms and run screaming down the hallway.

I looked at him curiously and he buried his head into my neck kissing there softly and mumbled something I could only just make out. "I'm a werewolf." he said his arms tightening around me and I blinked with surprise and tilted my head, it made sense really the growling the wolves the name alpha but a werewolf? really? he has to be kidding. "right and I'm not a virgin" I said with a laugh and I felt him growl underneath me I rolled my eyes "I am I just don't believe that your a werewolf I mean it does make sense but I can't believe something like that is real." He sighed and I looked at him his green eyes sad.

"I'll show you." he took my hand carefully setting me off his lap and pulled me downstairs and outside Lexi turned to us with an understanding look in her eyes. she smiled and walked toward the lake already in her bikini. I turned my attention to Nyx who looked away a red in his cheeks as he carefully started to strip before me.

I stared at his bare chest watching his muscles ripple as he moved and tried to keep my eyes above his waist in spite of being bare before my eyes he laughed and i forced my eyes up to his a smiles playing at his lips. "like what you see?" he said teasingly and before I could respond he lurched forward his body changing and black fur erupting from his skin and in seconds the huge black wolf with glowing green eyes stood before me.

I took a deep breath and a step back staring intently at the wo-Nyx i guess before me he whined and lowered himself down as he did that time before and I sucked in a breath walking toward him and placed a hand on his giant head. "I'm not scared of you nyx." I smiled reassuringly and he smiled licking my cheek with his giant tongue and stood stepping back his body shrinking and I looked away as Nyx pulled some clothes on.

"Good" he said cupping my cheek softly his eyes bright with relief. "because i would never, hurt you, my mate, my love, my princess."