Embarresment

Lexi jumped up behind me pushing on my back causing me to yell as I fell off the dock into the water "Lexi!!" I managed to scream before I hit the water my head fell under and I battled to get my head above the water... I didn't know how to swim.

Strong arms wrapped around me and I gasped for air as my head broke the surface Nyx looked at me with concern " are you okay princess?" and I glared at Lexi "I can't swim
Lexi!" I shouted at her and she shrugged "didn't know! your fine!! my brother wouldn't let you drown " she called back and dove into the water breaking the surface only to squeal as water splashes her from the others jumping into the lake.

Nyx chuckled and pulled me through the water to the dock and helped me up I reigned my hair out and sat on the edge letting my legs kick in the water. "I could teach you." Nyx said as he pulled himself out of the water. I bit my lip and watched as water rolled off his muscles and I watched as his eyes darkened at the site of my habit making me blush red.

"That's okay you go swim I'm perfectly fine watching." I said with a shake of my head pulling my legs up out of the water and wrapping my arms around my knees as I watched him sink back into the water. Rachel appeared beside me looking at me with a snort and then dove in I glared at her angrily and stood as she made we way over to Nyx and turned on my heel to storm inside.

I closed the door from our room, I hadn't wanted to watch her flirt with him even if he ignored her it made me mad and I didn't want to be. I stripped out if my bikini stepping out of it as the door swung open I turned my eyes wide as Nyx poked in his head and his eyes equally as wide as he took in my naked body before him I was frozen for a moment and then Snapped awake as he stepped in closing the door behind him, and reached for the bed trying to get a blanket to cover myself but Nyx was in front of me grabbing my wrist in his hands "don't" he growled pressing his mouth to my neck his eyes dark. I swear I was beat red as he let go of one of my hands and I reached for a blanket even though he growled as I did but he let me pressing his mouth to mine and kissing me hard.

I held the blanket in my hand distracted by his kiss when the door flew open again and Tison walked into the door. "Yo alpha what ar-" he broke off and I quickly pulled the blanket up Nyx snarled defensively moving in front of me blocking Tisons view as I wrapped the blanket around me.

"Easy alpha I'm sorry." Tison said and I saw under Nyx arm as he backed away out the door closing it behind him. I sighed resting my forehead on Nyx's back and he relaxed reaching behind him and tucking me to his side and lifted me up by my waist with one arm I squealed in surprise and he chuckled letting me down on the bed and he crawled over. he had me pinned under him and he kisses my neck hungrily nibbling and nipping here and there and I remembered what Lexi had said and asked quietly knowing he could hear me.

"Are you going to mark me?" I whispered and he froze his lips on my neck and he groaned lifting his head to meet my gaze "I want to." he sat on the edge of the bed and stroked my cheek.
"Then why...?" He smiled and stood up stretching "if I marked you... I wouldn't to be able to stop myself anymore." He said his eyes darkening and I knew immediately what he meant and I blushed bright red hiding my face In my hands he chuckled and soothed my hands from my face.

"You should get dressed Princess, were going to get lunch." I nodded as he disappeared into the bathroom to get changed and quickly I got up and changed myself.