Packing

"JUSTIN!" Called his mother

"Yes?" He replied

"We are leaving for the airport" said his dad, putting the suitcase in the back of the car.

"Okay!" He responded.

"See you in  a few days" said his mother.

As soon as his parents left he went back to sleep.  Right before he told his sister in brother that they will be leaving in about 30 minutes. It was only 7:00am and he was still tired!

After sleeping for some time he called his sister Mya and brother Jared to go in the car. As he was putting the boxes in the car, he heard a *Bang* and went to go see what it was. It was just his sister trying to change the radio station.

"What the heck Mya!" He said.

"Sorry I was trying to change the radio station." she replied.

"Next time go to the front to do that." He said, as he was walking away.

As he counted to put boxes in the cars, he heard another *Bang!*.

"WHAT DID I SAY!" He yelled.

"I did do anything Justin!" Said his sister.

He heard another *Bang*. It sounded like it was coming from upstairs. He grabbed a bat and said, "Come out! I don't want to hurt you!" Slowly moving toward the noise he gasped, for it was his brothers toys. When we returned down stairs he told his brother to always put his toys back properly.

After about 20 mins he finally finish. "Alright use the restroom its a long drive till our first pit stop."

As he was pulling out the driveway his brother said, "Are we there yet?" "No Jared" He replied.

"Here, play on this." He said handing him the IPad. "It has wifi on it so you can watch YouTube" he said

"Mya make sure he doesn't accidentally click something and he starts watch something he shouldn't be." He said, Plugging his phone and playing his music.