Denny's

"Yes!" he screamed, "Finally" He yelled. He had an open road ahead. He smashed on the gas an started driving fast.

"Um Justin?" Said his sister, "I think your going a bit to fast."

He looked at the speedometer and said, "Wow! Im going 110. I think i need to slow down."

As he was slowing down, he saw a cop slowly pull out behind him.

"Oh crap." He said Pulling to the side.

For some  odd reason he wasn't going for him?

"What the....." He said questioning himself.

"W-W-Why didn't he pull me over? Oh well, Lucky me."

As he continued, he saw a Denny's and decided to pull over to go eat since they had been driving for a while.  When he walked in he order. They found a booth and sat down.

"Yay, Food." His little brother Jared, said.

As they soon got there food,  four robbers came in a started telling people to put there cell-phones, money and other values in a bag.

"Stay calm." Whispered Justin.

"I'm scared." His brother and sister said.

"Don't be." he said

"What if he tries to kill one of us?" His sister said.

"They won't." He replyed

As they go to him the robbers asked for there cell phones and money. Lucky for them they left them in the car.

"PHONES MONEY, IN THE BAG KNOW!" The robber yelled

"Sorry Sir, we don't have any of those, just 10 dollars."

"IN THE BAG!" He said.

"Alright Alright Alright" He said.

As he was putting he money in the bag he realized he should let these scum bag robber do this.

"No, I'm not putting the money in the bag."

"IM GONNA SHOPT YOU!" The robber yelled.

"Do it." Justin replied.
As the robber slowly raises the gun to shoot him, Justin knocks out the gun a said "NO BODY MOVE! KNOW YOU ROBBERS ARE GONNA LEAVE AND LEAVE THE BAG WITH ALL THR JEWS. KNOW!!!"

"Alright Alright." The robber said calmly putting down the bag a walking slowly out.

As soon as the walked out everyone started cheering for Justin, but he kept eating his food like it was nothing.

When the bill came he was shocked when the waiter said...

"Bills on the house. We wanna thank you for doing that. Here." The waiter said handing Justin a card.

"What do I do with it?" He said.

"When ever you eat at any Denny's it's free for you." The waiter said, "But don't go over board buddy." He said laughing as Justin and his siblings slowly walked out.

"Ooo whats this?" Jared Asked.

"Don't touch that. It's a gun Jared." Said Justin

"Come on in the car buddy, we got a long way to go."