Planes

John was shaking. Like teeth chattering, knees knocking kind of shaking. He sat in the comfortable leather chair on a private jet. He should have been feeling excited, happy even, being surrounded by luxury like this. But no he was absolutely terrified. He let out a deep breath as his friend Sherlock Holmes came to sit in the chair beside him. He looked over at John. Quickly deducing what was going on. Johns eyes were wide as he looked out the window, he gripped the arms rests tight, his knuckles white.

Sherlock turned to his friend. "John..." he started softly, "its only a 3 hour flight to Finland." John sighed. "I know okay....i just..." he tried to finish but before he could he felt a hand on his. Sherlocks hand. Big, smooth and soft was holding Johns tightly. John looked up as Sherlock suddenly forgetting to be scared. Sherlock blushed and turned away looking towards the front of the rather flash plane. It was Mycrofts of course, and you could clearly see that. By the cream coloured wallpaper, cream couches and chairs, the ceiling adorned with beautiful glass lightfittings. Even the carpet was cream (and expensive looking).

John took a jagged breath in as the Captain spoke over the loud speaker. "Ok Mr Homles we are ready to go." John felt Sherlocks grip on his hand tighten and felt strangly a bit better with him by his side. "Iam right here John, you will be ok" Sherlock soothed the nervous John. Sherlock looked so kind, gentle even. Hand in hand with his  blogger. John was suprised. It wasnt like sherlock to be aware or even care of others emotions. But ever since The Fall, he seemed to have changed. Just slightly. Remembering to say please and thank you, helping out around the flat, asking John how his day had been. It was all very strange. But John was enjoying it. Knowing thay Sherlock actually cared. Even if its not on the way John wanted.

The plane started pulling off the runway and John let out a small gasp, gripping the arm rest and poor Sherlock tighter ( if that was possible). Sherlock touched Johns cheek with his free hand, making him face him. "Look at me John. I am here with you. I will protect you. I will never leave you again. I promise." John saw sorrow in Sherlocks deep blue eyes. Tears had welled up and were ready to spill over. John forgot to breath as Sherlock leaned in closer to him. He felt Sherlocks warm breath on his face. John closed his eyes as Sherlocks soft lips touched his. Warm. Perfect. Sherlock pulled away. John remembered to breath opening his eyes finally. Sherlocks amazing eyes were staring into his. "Ahhh...now if we can do that for the next 3 hours i should be alright..." John said with a smile.

Sherlocks mouth moved into a smile too as he kissed John again. John forgot that he was thousands of miles above land, he forgot where they were going, he couldnt think of anything but the feeling of Sherlocks lips. It was perfect. .

Sorry for such a short little one, but i liked how it turned out. A kind hearted sherlock? Maybe i will investigate this concept a little more. Xx thanks for reading guys remember to vote comment and.follow xx
lululady15