Tedious

"This is so tedious John" Sherlock said into Johns ear, the warm breath causing him to choke on his drink slightly. John looked around the room. It was Lestrades birthday party. John and Sherlock were standing at the bar, surrounded by roudy, drunk police officers. John knew Sherlock was uncomfortable, he could tell by now. The way he sat so straight, eyeing the party goers continually. He fiddles with his beer, barely touched in his hand. John looked as his friends face, he looked so perfect, even when uncomfortable.

His lips listened as he licked them again unknowingly, another thing he did when he was nervous. John cleared his throat and looked away. "We can leave soon Sherlock, just pretend to enjoy yourself until they do cake then we can leave..ok?" John said. Sherlock huffed in repsonse, taking a sip of beer finally. A women walk up to Sherlock, eyeing him and smiling.

John sighed, this was the third one so far. Sherlock ignored her, sipping his beer again. John got up, leaving his now empty glass on the bar. "Where are you going John?" Sherlock asked, obviously not wanting to be left alone with the women. "Loo" John said as he left the crowded room. He walked into the dim corridor and found a disabled loo, the line for the mens was crazy. He walked in and was about to shut the door when in came Sherlock.

Pushing past him he shut and locked the door. "What the hell Sherlock?!" John said turning around to face the taller man. "Iam bored John...." Sherlock whined. "Well i need to pee..." John said, stepping around him in the small room and lifting the lid. As John relieved himself he could feel Sherlocks eyes on him. "Are you staring at me while i pee?" He asked not looking around. Sherlock swallowed. "Maybe.." he finally answered. John sighed and finished.

Sherlock couldnt help but stare at Johns arse, hugged nicely in his tight suit pants. Sherlock always liked him in a suit. John turned around and went to wash his hands. Sherlock blushed as he snapped out of his day dream. "Your turn..." John said as he dried his hands on a paper towel. He looked expectantly as his flat mate. "Dont need to John" Sherlock said with a small shrug. John stopped and looked at hin, "So why are you in here then?" He asked, irratation starting to show. Sherlock took up most of the space in the small cubicle.

As he stepped towards John, John cautiously stepped back, only to find himself pressed against the cold wall. Sherlock was close now, John could smell the beer on his breath. "Sherl..." He began. Only to be cut short by Sherlock tracing his cool finger along Johns cheek. Johns breath hitched, as Shelrock traced over his plump lips. He looked into  the detectives eyes, they were open wide, pupils like full moons. "I need your help John...." Sherlock said looking deeper into his eyes. Sherlocks eyes dipped towards his own erection, showing proudly in his tight suit pants. John swallowed.

Sherlock reached out and gently traced Johns own growing erection, receiving a low moan in response. John jolted upwards, embarrassed. Sherlock soothed him with his hands, rubbing Johns chest, that was moving in time with his now heavy breathing. "Shhhh John its okay, I know you have wanted this....and so have I..." John looked up into Sherlocks eyes again, resigning himself to the pleasure he so desperately wants.

He allowed his hands to reach up into Sherlocks dark hair, moving a unruly curl from in front of his eyes. As John moved in for a kiss, he tugged on Sherlocks hair slightly. A loud moan suprised John, escaping from the detectives lips before he could control himself. John fought back a moan in response, the deep voice from his friend causing his cock to twitch. The two men kissed more passionately now, hands wondering eachother bodies. In the small room, the sounds of passion echoed around and back into the ears of the Sherlock and John, egging them on. Suddenly a loud knock interrupted John, before he could finish undoing Sherlocks belt.

The two men pulled apart, attempting to slow their heavy breathing. "Come on ladies! Let someone else have a go yeah?" Came a intoxicated voice. Sherlock fixed Johns hair, as John redid Sherlocks belt, trying not to giggle. They took a deep breath before unlocking the door and stepping out. Lestrade stood there, hands crossed in front of his body. At the sight of the two men, flushed from passion, he burst into laughter, stepping forward to embrace them both. "Soooo happy for you guys" he slurred, clapping them on the back. Sherlock and John shared a look, giggling before they headed for the door. "Taxi!" Sherlock called, taking Johns hot hand in his own as he climbed into the cab. "221b Baker street, and hurry please" John said, before clamping a kiss onto Sherlocks perfect lips.

Hey guys...
What do u think??
Let me know if u have any prompts am happy to write them for u xx
Thanks to Zuzka Klementova for the image 😍 it!
Lululady15