2017 Update

I want to start this out by saying thank you to all who took the time to read about my chronic pain. I haven't replied to every comment but I appreciate every single one I have received. Because of all the support I have been shown, I thought it'd be nice to give an update on what's happened since the conclusion three years ago.

First things first, I am still in pain, however, I am currently managing it decently. I've had some very understanding doctors in the past few years. I have finally gotten my IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) diagnosed officially. I had a colonoscopy on October 3rd, and the results came back normal which is a great thing. My GI doctor has prescribed new pain medicines that have been helping so I'm optimistic about pain control.

Even though I've been in pain for every day of life, I have still managed to experience life and have fun. I managed to graduate college on the honor roll with an associates degree in History. It is my dream to teach high school history. I still have two years of school to get there, but school has been on hiatus for a few reasons. The biggest reason is money, but I won't go into that. The other reason is I've had to care for my parents. My dad broke his leg two years ago, and he and my mom lost their business because of it and he was unable to work due to his leg. He's just now getting back to work. My mother has a host of her medical problems but one of them is dizzy spells, so she does not feel comfortable driving and so I drive her to all her doctors appointments. It's been challenging but I love helping my parents any way I can. Things are finally looking up for us.

If you have any questions about my experience or where I've been (lol), feel free to comment or message me. I plan to be on more regularly. Thanks again for all the support you all have shown me, I really appreciate it.