chapter | 19

Chapter 19 : Dares And Cody

"Hey, let's play some game eh?" Tyler suggests with a smirk on his gorgeous face. Even though I don't like him that way, I have to admit that he looks really good with his black hair and brown coloured eyes. He looks like a model. To be honest, all these boys sitting in this room are basically flawless, but of course, I'm never going to admit this. It'll just increase their ego.

"Yeah, let's play Truth or Dare." Daniel suggests, wiggling his eyes. Typical.

All the guys agree and then turn to me, waiting for my opinion.

"Hey, hey, hey, Tria, it's okay if you don't want to play. You can watch. Obviously you don't have the balls to play this game." Mason says, smirking. Jerk.

"Hey, hey, hey" I say imitating his voice. "I can very well play this game. I'm not afraid alright? So, just shut it, and let me play with you all."

Mason looks at me with a blank expression.

"Always welcome to play, babe" Blake says with a wink.

How many jerks are there in this room? Probably everyone except me.

"Uh, Tria, can you come help me in the kitchen? You know, to get more chips and stuff?" Mason asks.

"Sure thing." I say and follow him to the kitchen while ignoring Blake saying "Don't let daddy do you Tria!".

"You get the juice cartons from the fridge, I'll get the sweets and chips. And yeah, get the red bull cans too." Mason says.

"Yep" I say, and walk towards the fridge. While I'm bending to get the cartons from the fridge, I sense a presence behind me. I quickly pick the cartons of juice and red bull, with my two arms overload now and turn to see the devil behind me.

"Nice ass you got there-" he says but I slap him on his arm.

"No, Mason you don't get to lower your eyes up till there now" I say, with a fake smile.

"Aw, really babe?" he says

"Yes. And don't call me babe!"

"So, what do you want me to call you? Candied vascular system pump?"

"Wait, what was that?"

"Candied vascular system pump, that is, sweetheart." he says with a playful smile.

I look at him, for ten seconds straight and burst into laughter. Candied vascular system pump? Seriously? I bet he took it from a meme.

"Or I could call you Infant Woman, instead of baby girl." he suggests, with a playful smile.

"Wow, that was pretty funny, but no, you don't get to call me that. How did you come up with that by the way?"

"Haha, it's a meme baby. Though, I'm intelligent enough to come up with that-"

"Stop bragging, you fool"

"Aw, but seriously, I need to come up with some name for you. I can't just keep calling you 'Tria', way too original."

Oh, he finds my name original. How rude. Jerk.

"Well, I do have a name for you. I'm gonna call you 'Grasshopper' because you look like one" I thought to myself.

"Hey, I'm gonna call you Muffin, as usual. You look like one" he says, with a smile.

What the heaven?!

He is crazy, never mind.

I smile sarcastically at him and exit the kitchen.

The boys notice us returning and Jake says, "Took you long enough. Were you guys doing-"