1. The Argument.

Marcel never had an argument with his management, they never did something he didn't want. So Marcel never had to yell at them on the phone. Until now. People were shipping him and his best friend Zayn together and although both of them were definitely gay, their management doesn't want them to come out. So they got Zayn and Marcel -or Harry Styles, as he is known by his fans- beards. For Zayn, it meant dating his girl best friend, Perrie. For Marcel, it meant dating his former best friend, Kendall Jenner. And that was a problem.

Louis's POV.

A loud noise from the window brought me out of the game. When I look up I see Marcel pacing in his room. Our windows are facing eachother so we always see what the other person is doing unless the blinds are down. But I never do that, my lamp shines too dull to really live of, so the sunlight is my main source of light.

"...NO! I DON'T WANT A FUCKING BEARD! WHY CAN'T I LET THEM KNOW? WHY DO I NEED TO KEEP IT A SECRET? WHO IS IT ANYWAY? ....... KENDALL? REALLY? YOU CAN GET ME ANYONE YOU WANT AND YOU GET ME THAT BITCH? ........... YES I KNOW SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND A YEAR AGO, BUT NEWSFLASH, SHE BECAME MY ENEMY WHEN SHE SAID THOSE THINGS ABOUT ME IN THAT INTERVIEW!" his voice lowered and I couldn't hear him anymore. What on earth was that? Okay, that was weird. I don't understand anything about it. It doesn't make sense.

So this is the first chapter of a very short story, I upload this story every other day, so Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday etc.
It will have very short chapters and only like 7 or so. Maybe 10, but I don't think so.
~ Michelle.