7. Busted & Justin.

Chapter Seven ~ Busted and Justin.

"Oh My God!" Marcel quickly detaches himself from Louis and spins around.

"Zayn!"

"I KNEW something was going on between you the minute I saw you two together! You told me about your crush but never told me his name, and when I saw you two with Liam at the party, I knew it had to be Louis that you were talking about. I mean, you both made heart-eyes at eachother the whole time!" Marcel was a bit uncomfortable, so was Louis. They just got busted by Marcel's best friend who is a famous singer and has the hots for Louis's best friend named Liam.

"Oi, shut up Zen, don't think I didn't saw you eye-raping my best mate Liam out there."

Zayn flushes red as he answers, "It's ZAYN, Lewis! And is it a problem if I did?"

Louis looked a bit irritated at the mispronouncing of his name but glared at Zayn. "Look, I don't have a problem with you fancying Liam, but remember, you hurt Liam, even if it's unintentionally, and I'll hunt you down, chop you in little pieces and feed you to the aligators in the zoo. With a smile on my face." And here you have Louis being Louis; protecting his friends in a dramatic way. Zayn looks a little frightened but nods nonetheless. "Good. Now that that's settled, where is Limabean?"

Zayn looked relieved; finally a question he could answer. "He's having a 'refreshing wee', as he calls it," Zayn said while rolling his eyes. Marcel took that answer as a que to lead the trio back inside and distract Zayn from the kiss. "Well, let's not leave him alone in there and find him."

The trio walked back inside only to find Liam sitting wasted at the bar laughing at something Justin said. Zayn stalked over to them; "Bieber," he spat, while hugging Liam from behind.

"Malik," he answered.

"I suggest you back off before I do something I'll regret." At this point, Marcel and Louis were standing on either side of Liam and Zayn and glaring at Justin.

"Ahhh, Harry! Haven't seen you in ages! How're you doing? Still hooking up with Kendall?" Marcel stiffened at Kendall's name.

"Y-yes, still dating her."

"I thought you were enemies, you know, after that interview," he stated; a confused look on his face; obviously a fake one.

"Well, we made things up and are a happy couple now." Marcel forced a smile but made it look like a real one.

"Then why isn't she here, with you, on this party?"

She had- other things to do," Marcel gritted. He had enough of Justin's bullshit. He never thinks of other people, only when it benefits him as well.

"Ooh, so she isn't just a beard to conceal the fact that you're gay and madly in love with Zayn here who has his best friend as a beard?" Zayn and Marcel looked at eachother and burst out laughing.

"Me and- me- you seriously- seriously think- me and Zayn are a- a- a couple?!" Justin looked utterly confused now. He seriously thought the girls were just beards to conceal the fact that they were gay.

Zayn and Marcel had finally calmed down enough and composed themselves.

"No dude, we're not a couple, definitely not. We've been best friends since we met and we're not gonna change that."

Zayn didn't deny the whole beard-thing though, and Liam seemed to notice it. But before Liam could've said anything, Marcel quickly interrups. "Why don't we go somewhere else, I heard there's another party at Ed's," Marcel said, knowing Justin was banned from Ed's parties after insulting gays and taking the piss out of Marcel and a few other artists. On top of that, after he left a party at Ed's, he was arrested for drunk driving, throwing raw eggs at his neighbours' house and not wearing his seatbelt while driving over the speed limit. So Ed just called him and told him he wasn't welcome anymore in his house and his parties. Zayn led Liam and Louis out the door while Marcel thanked the host and followed them to his car. Zayn never went to a party with his car; he always carpooled with other celebs who went to the same party, so he drove with them.

"Are we really going to Ed's party?" asked Liam. "Naw, it was only to get away from Justin. He's a dick," Zayn answered. It was a sensitive subject for him, Justin and Zayn had almost the same history as Kendall and Marcel.

Sooo, here is chapter 7. This is the last chapter that I have finished, I have like three sentences of chapter 8, the rest is still unwritten. Tomorrow is my last free day, so I'm trying to finish it then. I think I barely make the 10 chapters, maybe the epilogue will be the tenth chapter, or maybe the nineth - I don't know. By the way, the picture above is one of my favorite picture ever!
~ Michelle.