♡ Entrance Examination

『third person's point of view』

The sky was as blue as ever and has little to no clouds with the sun shining brightly but not so much that it will cause severe problems to people walking under its shine without protection. It was a beautiful day that looks perfect for that.

By that, it is talking about the apparent life-changing day for a lot of young aspiring chefs who wishes to be a successful professional one day and the best path to take is to graduate from an illustrious cooking academy that is well known in the culinary industry and only one academy is the right choice... the well known Tōtsuki Tea Ceremony and Cooking Academy or simply Tōtsuki Culinary Academy. Due to the caliber and notoriety of the school, nearly all aspiring chefs must attend the school in order to become high-class chefs. Anyone who wants to get in there would absolutely do anything just to get in and stay... unless certain things happen that would make them run for the hills to save their poor souls.

This day is when they're going to find out the names of the students who are going be the 91st Generation students of Tōtsuki Culinary Academy.

Majority of the young people trying to get in their dream Academy have their butlers and bodyguards following them around as they all wait for the time of the actual test to start. While doing so, they engaged in a few small talks and even long conversations with other students to make new acquaintances and new connections.

On the other hand, there are those who are preparing for the Internal Entrance Examination to the High School Section. They were nervous about the upcoming examination... but they are aware of the fact that the High School Section of Tōtsuki is a much more rigorous and cutthroat as the expulsion rate raises exponentially so even if they pass, they will still have something to worry about.

Nonetheless, they are all getting ready for the examinations that they're going to face... but there are certain people who are more than ready to face it and they are aware of the fact that they are.

This includes a female with [Hair Length] [Hair Color] hair and sparkling [Eye Color] orbs who has a small smirk on her lips with the perfect shade of pink. She was currently wearing her usual [Favorite Outfit] with her [Color] bag hanging loosely on her right shoulder that contains her personalized cooking utensils and her customized chef uniform.

Unlike the other people, she was one of those who did not wish to concern themselves with the crowd for certain reasons. She just sat on the available bench and fiddled with her hair before turning it into the style that she's comfortable with it as they wait for the time to start.