Planned Updates & Author's Note

❇️ ♡ Nice To Meet You Again【part 2】

❇️ The Colored String of Fate【one-shot】

❇️ Special Chapter【1】: Departure

At this point, I really do not have an acceptable excuse in my perspective. However, I hope that you will continue to be patient and wait for future updates!

The future chapters are delayed, very delayed, but they will surely be published, that much I can guarantee.

Like before, I still believe that I am not able to grasp the character of Tsukasa Eishi. It's a really unusual situation for me. It will be a big help if someone will share their insights with me.

I am still not sure of the exact storyline that I should follow since I do not want to have a fanfiction that has the very same essence as the others, just like what I have done with "La Douleur Exquise."

Aside from this fanfiction, I am cleaning up my other works since I also felt like they were too similar to other people's works. As an author, I do not want my work to be considered a mere copy paste of other people's works. Creating a copy or revamp of the works of others is not worth it at all for me. It is totally a waste of time.

On that note, I am working on original works more than how much I am working on my Fanfictions. That includes altering the ideas of my fanfictions and then turning them into original works, completely removing the significance of the anime in the storyline.

I will keep working on all of them whenever I can. Don't worry!

I wish that everyone will have a prosperous year ★