♡ The New Star In The Constellation

『third person's point of view』

The colors of red and orange took over the sky for a brief period of time as the sun sets and finally lets the moon shine as the darker colors dominate the previously mentioned two colors. This beautiful sight made [Last Name] admire it for a moment before hastily walk towards her new 'home' which later turned into a sprint since walking in a forest alone at night is definitely not the best idea.

Due to the distance between the building that she was just in and her destination, which is the Polar Star Dormitory, her feet started to feel a little numb. Thankfully, she was used to running for a long period of time so she was already by the Polar Star Dormitory before her feet started to hurt. She stopped for a few minutes and just tried to catch her breath.

On her way to the Dormitory, she thought about various things such as what she should change in her new recipe, her boring classes, what she will make for the test to get into the Polar Star Dormitory, the cute and handsome yet pessimistic boy with rainy white medium-length hair and icy white eyes that she called her knight in silky chef uniform- 

Her last thought made her face heat up so she quickly shook her head from side to side before inhaling and exhaling deeply, her [Color] eyes drifting from the ground up to the sky and then back to the path before her, trying to think of other thoughts while continuing to stabilize her breathing and heartbeat rate.

"I shouldn't let such unnecessary thoughts linger in my head... Well, technically, thoughts about him shouldn't really be considered 'unnecessary' but- [Last Name] [First Name] pull yourself together!" she mentally exclaimed before shaking her head at herself and mentally pinching her own cheeks.

It's a very rare thing to get [Last Name] flustered but due to her behavior whenever she feels sleepy where she becomes someone who is very touchy-feely to anyone and everyone no matter who they are and no matter what their gender is, she gets some pretty embarrassing moments from time to time. She would usually only be sleepy and start to become someone who is touchy-feely around people who are already familiar with her unique behavior but to be touchy-feely around a stranger and adding the fact that the person was a he and not a she... it was truly an embarrassing moment that she can't help but dwell on since-

She was pulled out of her train of thoughts when she heard footsteps from behind. She turned around and saw a male with curly, medium-length brown hair and cyan blue eyes who was wearing nothing but a fundoshi while carrying a garden equipment. Disregarding the facts that it was completely unusual, the probability that it was something that shouldn't be actually real and she should be weirded out by it, she politely greeted the male who cheerfully greeted her back.

"This is the first time that I've seen him without his uniform... will this be a very common sight to see in the Polar Star Dormitory?" she asked in her head. It wasn't like she was uncomfortable with the sight of her one of classmates, who is actually a male, with such amount of clothing since she was used to it because of... she shook her head and smiled.

"Good evening, [Last Name]-chan! You do remember me, right? We're classmates in a few classes such as Eastern Confectionary Cooking C. I didn't expect that you'll be the student who wanted to stay here as well... Am I correct?" the female nodded her head with a smile and followed him inside the big building that looks vaguely like the settings in a horror movie. Shrugging at that thought, she looked around while they're walking and thought that only a 'little' cleaning is required before it won't look like a horror house.