CHAPTER 8: Moon's Siren Song

Damsel surprised James seemed at every turn. He didn't know how to interpret her desire to spend so much time with him but it had to be a good thing, right? He certainly wasn't expecting his Damsel to be in his bed and his arms so soon.

She was snuggled next to him under his silk sheets right where she was supposed to be. He had to contain the excitement in his chest. This was the longest amount of time that he spent with any female besides, Exotica, and wasn't slowly dying inside praying the woman would leave him in peace.

He wasn't expecting her to be so alive at night. There was a point in their evening when she came alive and made him look like stranger in a place he spent so much time. He was exhausted his rambling thoughts lulling his mind closer to unconsciousness. Truth was he'd stay up a thousand days to see her playing that piano again.

He was on the phone with his agent when he heard her getting acquainted with the keys before launching into one of his favorite songs. James had to cut the conversation short just so he could witness the spectacle. He truly saw her in that moment with her guard down no one to impress nothing to prove. No one's balls to smash under foot. It was a breath of fresh air to find something they shared...

James broke from his thoughts when he felt a hand running up his chest.

"Damsel?"

"Hmm?" Her voice sounded so innocent, but that hand.

"What are you doing baby?" James looked down to the top of her dark curls as filtered moonlight caught some of the lighter brown strands making this glow a bit.

She looked up at him. "Nothing..." She pushed herself up on her elbow and tossed her hair to her other shoulder it falling in disarray around her face and shoulders. "Yet." A sinister smile pulled the corner of her beautiful full lips.

Shit! "Damsel..."

She silenced him with a finger over his lips, then pushed up on hands and knees. She brought a leg on the other side of him and rested her bottom on his lap.

Got damn it woman what was she doing to him? The damn broke cracked inside of him. He took a long steady breath to calm himself. Well isn't that a bitch! Here he was trying to be in control and patient because he really liked this woman. He wanted her to respect him and take him serious. That morning he told himself he wasn't going to make any sudden moves. The last thing he was expecting was her pussy so got damn close to his cock. Good Jesus! Was this some kind of got damn test or something? He could never tell with her.

"I'm fully aware of what I said to you." Damsel kissed his jaw and then his neck. James gripped the sheets trying desperately to keep his hands to himself. She was having a momentary lapse in judgement. It was the bubbles from the champagne even though she only drank half the glass. It was late, really late maybe it was sleep deprivation. "James?"

"Hmm?" He didn't trust his voice to form words.

"Touch me."

Look at the fucking situation she put him in!

If he heeded her request, he'd be the heathen she thought he was. If he didn't, she'd think he didn't want her butt ass naked, limbs contorted in every fucking position he knew and a few others he'd make up in the heat of the moment. "Damsel, I don't-"

Damsel took his hand and formed it around one of her breasts. Damsel groaned, her head fell back, and she rocked her hips on him. James's fingers instinctively started rolling her nipple between thumb and pointer even as his confused brain tried to find words. It was muscle memory! He didn't tell them to do it! Instincts!