Molten Hearts

Book Title : Molten Hearts

Author : sravani-yenamandra

Genre : Romance

Reviewed By : Saki_Cupcake

Hey!

I have written the reviews after reading the book. Thereby, the reviews are totally unbias. I have no personal connection with anyone here so whatever I have said are my honest opinions.

How much captivating the summary is ?
Beginning with the summary, the author has given a glimpse of the book and has creatively explained the title with the use of imagries and all. I personally belive the summary is great and attracts the reader to read the book. Its really impressive!

Was the resume of the book interesting ?
Okay, so the author has made it clear that book is set in contemporary era. The author has given all the details about the life history of characters in the very beginning which is quite good and this helps the reader in understanding the character and what he/she is going through.

Was the plot interesting and what do you think after reading the first chapter ?
The plot itself is quite alluring, with great expression of thoughts. While reading the first chapter, the reader is introduced to the main character in a more elaborated way. The first chapter introduces a new person in the life of main character and how her encounter with him.

Are the characters alive ? Did it make you feel anything at all?
To be honest, I feel that there is a need for improving the characters. Though the feelings of characters are expressed amiably, there is something which is lacking and that makes the character less impressive. There is a need to make them alive, so that the reader feels the same way. A little bit of focus should be made on the character's feelings and thoughts.

Is Writing style and prose impressive enough ?
Talking about the writing style, the author has made use of magnificent words. The prose needs a little work. The author can make use of metaphors and imagires to make it more elegant. Thought it is quite beautiful.

After reading three chapters would you like to read further ?
To be honest, I like the book very much. Overall it is a good book having all of it - vocabulary, characters, storyline and what not. I will be reading it as and when I get time.

Anything you want the author to work upon ?
Okay, so I would say if you work a little on the book cover and make it more attractive. A little bit of improvement in character book and that's it !

Rate : 4.8/5

Loads Of Love

-Cupcake