His Love For Her

Title : His Love For Her

Author : the_selenophile

Genre : Romance

Reviewed By : Saki_Cupcake

Hey!

I have written the reviews after reading the book. Thereby, the reviews are totally unbias. I have no personal connects with anyone here so whatever I have said. are my honest opinions.

How much captivating the summary is ?
The summary is more of abrupt, it gives an idea about the lives of character. Thought, it includes the exercpt making it a way to long. I would suggest if you just keep it a little short, otherwise its cool and impressive.

Was the resume of book interesting ?
To begin with, the author has given a full description of the characters in a quite lavish manner. The reader is made aware about the characters lifestyle, family and their characteristics. The chaper begins with a clichè depicting the character's normal routine. The changing of scenes is way too abrupt and not in flow.

Was the plot interesting and what did you feel after reading the first chapter ?
The plot was quite interesting and as I said before there is abrupt shift of scenes.
The scenes could be depicted in more elaborated manner.

Are the characters alive ? Did it make you feel anything at all ?
Okay, so I feel the inner feelings of characters here. Though I think a little bit of more work could be done on the character build up to make them best. Still, the characters are good.

Is writing style and prose impressive enough ?
To be honest, if you work a little more on your prose it will be really elegant. For now your writing style is good and I know you can always make it best.

After reading three chapters would you read further ?
Yes, the book is cool so I'd like to read it more. The plot is quite interesting and the characters are good aswell.

Anything you want the author to work upon ?
Nothing much, just a little more focus on prose would be enough. Rest of it is great and impressive.

Rate : 3.5/5

Loads Of Love

-Cupcake