Ocean's Secret

Title : Ocean's Secret

Author : emmy_dee

Genre : Fantasy

Reviewed By : Saki_Cupcake

Hey!

I have written the reviews after reading the book. Thereby, the reviews are totally unbias. I have no personal connects with anyone here so whatever I have said. are my honest opinions.

How much captivating the summary is ?
To begin with, I love the title. Its quite impressive and attractive. The summary is short and abrupt but can include more.

Was the resume of the book interesting ?
Woah, its amazing. The beginning itself is so elegant.

Was the plot interesting and what did you feel after reading the first chapter ?
Yes it is interesting a lot. The author has explained a lot about the characters and setting. The very first chapter elaborates a lot of stuff about what the book revolves around.

Is writing style and prose impressive enough ?
Elegant. Its simply elegant.

Are the characters alive ? Did it make you feel anything at all ?
Yes the characters are quite realistic and there is character build up slowly after every chapter.

After reading three chapters would you read further ?
Yes, I will. I love the prose aswell as characters here.

Anything you want the author to work upon ?
No, everything is just so beautiful. Though, the author can make a more beautiful cover for a better presentation.

Rate : 4.8/5

Loads Of Love

-Cupcake