Shinichi

After a long wait, Haibara made the antidote to the poison. At first I didnt want to take it. Why should I? There is no on waiting for me, so whats the point on going back to nothing. After receiving a death glare from the little devil, I finally took it. After a few moments, everything faded to black.

I dont know how long I was out for but when I came to, I was laying down on the couch with a light blue blanket on top of me. I realised I was Shinichi again, me again. Thankfully the professor had gotten me some clothes from next door. (There was no point in wearing conans clothes since they were made for a child.)

After about an hour of being at the professors, I made my way back to my house. Changing back to myself took up a lot of energy. The house I used to live in was covered in dust. If I were someone else, I would've thought it was a haunted house you see from the movies.

I went to make coffee but then instantly realising that there was no point. Nobody has been in this house for years, so there would be no edible food in the house. With a sigh I climbed up the stairs and made it up to my room.

Surprisingly enough, there was not a speck of dust in my room. I didn't really want think about it since i was so tired. I crawled into bed and my eyes slowly closed.