Henry's Return + Coma

Emma's POV*

After the doctors took Regina, all I could do was pace, worry, and worry some more.

How could I be SO FUCKIN stupid?? She TOLD me this bastard was beating her, yet I let he GO back to him!!!

How could I be the fucking saviour if I couldn't even save her?!

OMG what do I tell our not so little, little boy?!

I glanced at the clock. It was 4:45 am.

I been hear for 5 hours and 15 minutes, but it feels like a lifetime.

I looked around the room. Not many people were here.

Maybe because Storybrooke is usually a peaceful place when your not fighting annoying, revenge seeking power hungry fools.

Cora Mills.

Rumplestilskin from time to time. His ass is ALWAYS mixed up with other villains like WTF!

Peter Pan. Creepy ass man child.

Wraith. That thing tried to take My Queen.

The Evil Queen. The most hottest former villian ever. Her smirk. Her red lips. Her cleavage. Her confidence. Regina. BUT she is here in this barely capable medical facility. Where they haven't told me anything yet. What if she's dead? What if -

My thoughts were cut off by someone clearing their throat.

I looked up and seen Dr. Whale.

I ran to him.

"Is she okay? Is she dead? Does she not want to see me? Is she paralyzed? OMG she IS dead isn't she! No-" I rambled.

"Emma, she isn't dead. You can visit tomorrow. She is in a coma though.  She has fractured wrists and knee caps, 7 broken ribs, vaginal and oral bruising, and a black eye. The pain was too severe for her body to stay awake. I'm sorry," And with that he walked away.

I felt dizzy.

My love was in pain.

My love was raped.

My love was in a coma.

My love was beaten.

My love was with an evil man.

My parents needed to know.

The town needed to know.

My son needed to know.

I glanced the clock. It was 6:00.

Henry comes back at 9:00.

I walked out of the hospital like a zombie towards my parent's loft.

I reached it in 15 minutes. I banged on the door.

It opened.

"Good morning. Why are you- Emma what's wrong?" My mom asked pulling me inside in a tight hug.

I was unresponsive.

"Emma, dear..." she began.

I broke. Regina called me that dear. I started sobbing uncontrollably.

Mary Margaret pulled me into a warm embrace. I tried to talk.

She stopped me, " It's okay just cry. We can talk later," she cooed.

When I finished crying my dad, David, walked in.

"Snow I got th- Emma what's wrong," he asked concerned when he saw my tear streaked face and sad red puffy eyes.

"Henry is coming home today," I told them.

They looked at me confused.

"Why is that a bad thing?" My mother and father asked in unison.

"Because R-re-regina is in the h-hospital," I answered shakily.

"What?! Why?!" my mother cried out.

"Robin r-r-raped and b-be-be-beat her. He's been abusing her!" I sobbed.

My dad looked pissed.

My mom looked heartbroken with teary eyes.

Although them and Regina weren't the best of friends originally, they became sorta like friends after Neverland. Until the former villain pushed us away.

My phone buzzed.

MyTruestBeliever👦🌟💓: Ma! Omw! Can't wait to see you, grampa, grandma, mom, and everyone else!

I looked at the time 8:50. Shit!

Ma_Saviour👸❤:Can't wait to see you either, Henry. Go to your grandparents house when you get to Storybrooke. We have to talk.

MyTruestBeliever👦🌟💓: K

With a shaky breath I put the phone down.

"How am I gonna tell him?" I asked aloud.

They each put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

The door opened.

"Ma! What's wrong?" He automatically asked.

"How do you know something is wrong?" I wondered.

"Because you used my full name,punctuation,grammar, and complete sentences when you texted me. You text like Mom when there's a problem." He told me.

My tears came to my eyes at the mere mention of her.

"S-sit down Henry."

"No. What's wrong?" He protested.

"Henry listen to your mother," David said sternly.

Henry reluctantly complied.

"Where's mom?" he asked.

The room froze.

He noticed. "What happened to her?" he said agitated but I knew he was scared.

"She's in the hospital," Snow said sadly.

"W-what h-happened to her?" he asked his voice breaking.

I moved to sit down next to him. I pulled him into my arms because in order for me to say this I needed him, and in order for him to hear this he needed me.

"Robin a-abused and r-r-raped her." I cried.

He froze.

His breathing picked up.

He cried.

He screamed, "THAT BASTARD! HE HURT HER! HE PROMISED US HE WOULDN'T! I TRUSTED HIM TO CARE FOR HER! AI SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE TO PROTECT HER! I-i sh-should h-have been here."

He held me.

He sobbed.

We sobbed.

He whispered, " she should have married YOU."

I whispered, "I know."