Falling inlove again

Inspired by: @AnnaCherri0204
Thank you so much x

"Baby, please don't do this." I sniffly as I stare into jacks eyes.

Jacks head turned away, sighed sadly.
His arm rested on the door frame of my apartment. His head turned to mine and I saw his tear stained cheeks.

"I'm moving (Y.n)... I can't deal with not seeing you..." Jack mumbles almost crying.

"And this is your way to deal with it?!" I lash out, sounding harsher then I intended. Suddenly I shut the door. I start crying in my dark apartment. I thought he was the one...

-----2 years later-----

"Alright, one at a time." I giggle as people lined up at pax-east. I was a star Youtuber now. I wasn't inlove, but I was enjoying life.

After the meet and greets, I walked to my car with a box full of gifts. I struggle with my keys.

"Here let me help." I hear a voice.

"Thanks-" I say. "Jack?" I whisper wholeheartedly.

He smiles a shy smile. God I missed that smile.

"(Y.n) I never should of left. It was stupid. When you shut the door I felt the world crumble around me. I thought it was for the best. But boy was I stupid. I missed you so much, crying each night, I'm sorry I hurt you like that. I regret it. And I-"

I stopped him. Our lips connected and a tear slid down my face.

"Please don't leave me again." I croak up as I bury my head in his chest and hold him tight.

Jack kisses my head.

"I won't... Ever again." Jack whispers, feeling a tear of his pat down on my head.