Dualscar x troll seahighbloodreader

B/c is blood color and also No specific gender so Here u go!~ wwizard

You were a troll with an exceptionally high blood color but you were not treated as well as you would have liked by your lusus. Today you were to be sold off to a suitor of the Ampora family more importantly Dualscar Ampora.

You wore a regalia of the colors white, black, royal purple to Match your suitor, and jewels of (B/C) adorned you carefully around your horns and pierced in your fins.

Your hive was right at the edge of a sea ironically and was a basic grey adorned with the color of your blood for roofs and doors. Your lusus has pushed you out the door just as a carriage pulled up.

It was royal purple and black an olive blood stepped out and said "I'm here to take (Y/N) (L/N) to the esteemed Dualscar Ampora," you replied with a small "yes," and a nod of your head.

The male olive blood opened the door and you stepped into the carriage. Unsurprisingly it was royal purple like the rest. The ride was about two "hours"
Before you had arrived at the large purple and grey mansion of a hive.

The male that greeted you was none other than Dualscar himself he was taller than you and wore royal purple garb to match everything truthfully you were getting sick of the color purple.

"Hello my new mate sprite may I take you on a tour?" He winked at you and put on a big smile showing his teeth you smiled back and answered with a "yes" linked arms with him and started on your walk.

~smol time skip \-•-/~

Your new hive was quite interesting there was a garden, a dock, 3 bathrooms, yours and Dualscars shared respite block along with three others, a servant quarters, a beautiful food prep block and an aquarium.

You sat in so far your favorite room a library that doubled as a sitting room. Books lined the walls and you sat on a couch facing the fireplace. It was a relief your suitor wasn't somebody terrible sure he did do a lot of her imperial Condesence's dirty work but he sure didn't act like it.

There was a knock on the door behind the couch across the room and a certain accented voice asked "may I come in WWonderful?" Your reply was a curt "yes," and a certain purple seadweller came in your fins flipped a bit as he sat beside you.

"Noww I knoww I might not be the person you wwere expecting to ever be your matesprite but I promise you (Y/N) I'm going to try to be the troll you want," to be honest you weren't expecting Dualscar to have this kind of personality at all not that it was bad In fact it wasn't you were actually quite flushed for him.

"Don't worry," you started "I think I'm going to like being your matesprite you don't have to change at all," He smiled at you and you smiled back. You leaned into his shoulder for even as you sat by him he was still ridiculously tall and you only reached his shoulder when sitting.

Your face had now flushed to a dark (B/c) and your fins were twitching like crazy. Dualscar grabbed your chin roughly yet fiercely and kissed you it sent a flowing warmth down your body and sent a meaning only this kiss could send you could taste a hint of grape. You both parted taking deep breaths.

You grappled him into a hug and buried your fully flushed face into his chest "flushed for you" he whispered "flushed for you" you replied maybe this won't be so bad you thought.

(A/N)
Sorry this took so long😅 I'm trying to squeeze in updates as much as possible here is a list of x readers I'm going to do next
Tavros x reader
Sollux x reader part 2
Karkat x reader part 2
Fefri x diabolic reader
Eridan x reader
I should be able to get at least two of these done in the next week mostly likely the part 2s
Bye for now
~wwizard