Kanaya x strider! reader (Part 1)

>this takes place on alternia when the trolls start the game you have been sent there by my magical powers of author ness (sorry for the long pause on this story)<

>btw her typing quirk is just capitalizing every first letter and punctuation wich is really helpful<

Y/n POV

You climb up to the top of the white brick hive. You look around scanning the empty top and a frown goes to your face. Where did the silk tent like structures go? You adjust your shades and stride over to the far side of the flat square roof.

Bending down you look to the ground covered in lushes green grass. And smack dab in the middle kanaya's lusus covered head to toe with the silk still in a deep sleep.

Lucky for you it would be easy to help kanaya get the tents off. Y/n then proceeded to walk back to the other side.making a sweet ass jump down to the balcony below y/n then walk through and archway to a room full of multicolored pillows, and then to a stairway.

You look down to the bottom where the beautiful jade blood stood. Black hair framing her pale grey cheeks made her glow as light filtered through the window adjacent.

You immediately caught yourself staring and slid up your shades letting out a cough to get her attention.
She looked up and asked voice suave "How Bad Is It?"

"From what I can tell only the tents fell" you responded

"Well That's Not Bad,"

".......there on the Lusus,"

"Oh Well Then..."

She motioned to you to walk down the stairs. And so you did. reluctantly. You caught up to the jade blood.
Getting your cool ass sweet bro puppet out.

Kanaya looked at you confused at why you would need the ugly thing. You only sighed and remembered why the lusus didn't stab you with an appendage the first time.

The Cal clone you were given for your birthday had decapatchalouged himself in front of it and scared it, turns out giant mothergrubs hate puppets.

You sigh and spend 3 hours fetching cloth off a giant animal

~le skip~

You had finally got the red silk off the lusus and it was finally waking up you had retreated to a balcony that overlooked kanaya.

She was treating her lusus for damage you sighed it got more attention than you did. You weren't sure if she genuinely was concerned over her parental figure or if she was just tired of you following her around like a lost puppy.

You decided to walk back into the hive and wait for her to be done. Opening the pesterlog on your phone....

>To be continued! (Because im not sure how to end this) sorry for the long wait! I had some major stuff going on and I told myself I would get back to it but I didn't ;-; sorry about that!

Currently I have 2 stories to finish (well I guess 3)
Horuss x troll! Reader lemon
(So u can do what ever gender u want)
Karkat x reader
:3
And of course a second part to this!
Hope to have them done soon!<