5- Sight

Pat POV

I feel something shaking me. "PAT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WAKE UP!"

Jolting upwards with lightning speed, my head immediately explodes in pain. My sides are already heaving and where Evil Pat stabbed me feels sore. "Ow ow owww... J-Jen?" She continues to shake me by the shoulders, in panic mode. "Hey, hey, calm down." I say grabbing her hand.

"Calm down, are you kidding me!" Jen shouts, finally letting go of me. She starts taking deep shaky breaths, then glances over me, searching for something. "You're not..." She shakes her head.

"Not what? Wait, what happened?" I ask worriedly.

"You've been asleep for about 2 hours." That was 2 hours? "I came in to check on you and... you were..." Jen swallows dryly. "There was blood, pouring all over the mattress. Enough where I thought you could have died from blood loss. I couldn't feel it when I tried to wake you up though, but I saw it I swear! You're not hurt though..."

I sit in silence, my head pounding. "Blood?" I whisper. She nods, starting to calm down, but I wasn't. If anything, my panic started rising.

"It's not just that. You were kicking and muttering in your sleep." Jen continues. "I couldn't tell what you said but, did you have another nightmare?"

"Yeah." I scratch the back if my head. "It umm, wasn't as bad as the last one."

"Wasn't as bad! Your kidding."

"Well at least I feel less tired."

Jen pouts, then thinks for a moment. "What happened in this dream?"

"I, uh, it's complicated." I respond with a low tone, my throat suddenly dry as if I had been screaming for days straight. "I'll be right back."