11- Knives

Jen POV

Some amount of time passes by, I lost track, when there's a sound of a door opening. Looking over in the corner of my eye, I see:

"Pat?" I ask, wiping the tears from my eyes. "What are you doing?" Then I realize, his eyes are closed, and he's asleep. Still sleepwalking, he turns and walks slowly towards another room

"Sleepwalking?" Scarlett mutters under he breath, seeming confused. Then turns to me. "Has he done this before?"

I turn to face her as well, "N-No... He's never done this." I look back to where Pat was and see he already moved to the kitchen. He would have been inspecting the set of knives we have, if it wasn't for the fact that his eyes are closed. Then, he grabs one of the smallest knifes, and hesitantly puts it to his own throat.

My eyes widen, and I jump up quickly. "What the!?" Scarlett however, reaches him before I do, taking the knife out if his hand.

"Okay...no. No no no." She mutters under her breath, thinking while her pupils shrink to the tiniest of slits. "This isn't-"

Scarlett becomes cut off by Pat, who grabs her by the neck, hoisting her into the air so she can barely breathe.

"Tahw era uoy gnitiaw rof? Od ti toidi, sselnu uoy tnaw erutrot."

I gape at him. Is Pat talking backwords? He then throws Scarlett, who refuses to hurt him, across the room. She hits the counter with a *thump* and falls to the ground to regain her breath, trying to recover. Pat, who is somehow still asleep, turns and grabs another knife, also holding this one to his throat.

No no no no no no NO! "PAT NO!" I scream, running over and pulling his arm away. Struggling against his grip, my magic sparks and forcefully takes the blade out of his hand, throwing it across the room. I then stand between him, and the rest of the deadly kitchen utensils. Pat would have been staring at me, but, How is he still asleep?

He must something under his breath. "Uoy elttil tarb." And why is he talking like that?

"Pat listen to me!" I yell, hoping to somehow wake him from the odd slumber. "I don't know what is going on in there but this is not happening!"

"Teg tuo fo ym yaw!" He growls, clenching his fist.

"Wake up! Please!" Pat takes a threatening step twards me, but I don't move. "I know this isn't you just wake up!"

"Evom, ro ll'I ekam uoy."

"Can you hear me? Please, listen to me!"

"Yhw od uoy dneterp ot erac?"

"I miss you...come back to me." I stand there, unmoving despite everything I've been told, even though my instincts are screaming at me to run. I just can't. I won't. I reach out, grabbing his arm. "You're not a monster, a freak, or anything people tell you! Prove them wrong Pat!"

Suddenly, he stops, pausing for a moment his voice returns to normal. Though, he seems to be in some sort of trance, keeping him from waking up. "Jen? What are you doing here?"

In the corner of my eye, I see Scarlett moving quickly and silently behind him, something in her hand...

And she throws it.

A/N: So, are you sure about killing yourself from that other chapter now?
Sorry If this seems rushed or something else with pacing or the dialogue. I've had a lot of trouble writing this chapter because I know what it's supposed to look like in my head, but I can't get it down on paper for some reason. Trust me I've been trying since I posted the last chapter. Maybe one day I'll revise this but it'll be the same concept.

Also: If you guys want kisses right now... Go read SilverKiwwiHD2 's Pen book. Specifically, the fluff. XD ....I....have a problem...