Chapter

(End of Show)

"Thank you for coming. If one of these amazing kids is yours please pick them up!" Mrs. Johnson said over the theatre loudspeaker as everyone started to depart. Alise went straight to her dressing room to change. As she was taking the bobby pins out from inside her brain her door flung open. Jaiden and Hadley rushed in smiles on their faces.

"You two were amazing. Did you have fun?" She asked them.

"Yeah, we just wanted you to meet our dad," Jaiden said as a man with dark black hair walked in.

"I'm Ramin," he said holding out his hand.

"Alise," She said shaking his hand.

"They wanted to ask if you wanted to come to dinner," He explained.

"Oh, I would love to but I have home schooling homework to do," she said.

"Oh well maybe some other time," He said.

"Bye," Hadley said as they walked out closing the door. She finished taking the bobby pins from her hair and pulled the wig off her head setting it on a fake head. She took her hair down before starting her homework.  She was off to a great start until Jerry walked in.

"Go away Jerry," She said obviously annoyed.

"This is Alise in her most irritable state, when she has to do homework," He said as if he was Bear Grills.

"Says the 5th grader," She said.

"Oh right I forgot, your doing 9th grade stuff," He said poking a camera in her face.

"Jerry turn around and walk out or I will permenatly ban you from my dressing room," She threatened poking him with her pencil. He held his hands up in defeat and left.