28

Dowoon sat uncomfortably in the living room. His mother sitting across from him, and the room was filled with silence. Neither of them made an attempt to say something. They averted their gaze away from each other and focused on random things in the room. At this point, Mrs.Yoon had enough of the silence and decided to speak up.

"Dowoon.."

"Hm?" He didn't look up. He kept his gaze to the floor, making it look like one of the most interesting things he's ever seen.

"I'm sorry, truly and dearly. I love you so much Dowoonie. I've been a terrible mother and I don't even deserve the title..I've neglected you for so long, of course you would act so coldly towards me. I've been disrespectful and anything but caring. I'm just really sorry"

Dowoon nodded but never brought his head up. With every word she spoke, he found himself wanting to believe her and forgive his mother.

"I should've been there for you. Especially since, your father being gone. It's my job to care for you and support you" At the mention of his father, Dowoon began to cry. He wasn't there for long but Dowoon still had a small part in his heart were he actually cared.

"Sweetheart, don't cry. I'm here now, if you want me to" She gave a weak smile and Dowoon looked up and gave out a choked sob. Mrs.Yoon went over and held him the way she used to, when he was 4.

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine. I don't even care about dad.." lies.

"Woonie dear, it's ok."

"He doesn't matter. He means nothing to me" lies again. Mrs.Yoon kissed the top of his head and held him tighter. She lightly stroked his hair and whispered a small "it's going to be alright".

"I'm sorry"

"For what woonie?"

"For being rude.."

"It's fine. I deserved it. Everything is going to be ok now. Go get some rest kiddo" Dowoon nodded and headed up to his room. Did he really forgive his mother just like that? After everything?

To him, she sounded sincere. He got himself situated in the bed and looked at the ceiling. The little memories of his father flooded his mind and he tried his best not to cry. He shut his eyes close, and drifted of to sleep, hoping the memories would all just stop and just be forgotten.

***

Wonpil woke up early in the morning and at 10:30, he decided to give Dowoon a visit. He knows he said that he was going to ignore Dowoon but the younger didn't atleast give a text back yesterday, making him worry a bit. He knocked at the door, and was met with his mother instead of Dowoon.

"Ah Good morning Mrs.Yoon"

"Morning Wonpil-ssi. Come in" He walked in to see no sign of Dowoon.

"Dowoon-ah is asleep still. You mind waiting a bit? I'm sure he'll be up soon." Wonpil gave a smile and nodded. He found his way into the living room and took a seat.

"Hm, Dowoon is usually awake around this time."

"Really? When he was younger he'd sleep until 3 in the afternoon. I guess he's changed, of course."

"O-oh.Dowoon usually goes to bed late and usually wakes up early. He hasn't got much sleep lately these past few days though."

"How come?"

"I don't know. Sometimes it's because of a conflict but other times, he doesn't even know himself. It makes me sad" Mrs.Yoon shot him a smile and lightly patted his shoulder.

"I'm glad Dowoon has someone to watch over him"

"Of course! I love and care about him a lot"

"Thank you for that"

"I should be thanking him. He's helped me a lot" his cheeks turned a light shade of pink and Mrs.Yoon cooed at him. Soon enough, a sleepy Dowoon came down the stairs, eyes barely open, making him stumble on one of the steps.

"Morning eomma"

"Morning sweetie. Your boyfriend came to see you" Dowoon's eyes shot open and looked over to where Wonpil was sitting.

"Morning babe"

"Morning woonie" He went over and kissed Wonpil on the tip of his nose, making him laugh.

"You guys are so cute"

"When are you going back?" Dowoon looked at his mother with questioning eyes. She looked at him and gave a huge grin.

"I'm not going back until a few months. I've asked to stay longer." Dowoon nodded and took a seat next to Wonpil.

"Alrighty I'll get going now. I need to go grocery shopping. Goodbye Wonpil! Bye woonie!"

"Bye Mrs.Yoon"

"Bye eomma" With a swift turn, Mrs.Yoon headed out the door and was gone. Wonpil turned to look at Dowoon and noticed his puffy eyes.

"Dowoon, are you ok?"

"Mhm. Why?"

"You look like you've been crying.."

"Oh.." Dowoon didn't want to say. It'll only bring back the little memories he still had. He didn't want them back, he wanted them gone.

"It's nothing Wonpil."

"Are you sure?"

"I just don't want to talk about. Or even remember it in that matter. I'm just trying to let it disappear.." Wonpil didn't know what to say at that moment. Dowoon never cried around him, or showed a sign that he cried towards him, It was heartbreaking. He hugged Dowoon and kissed his cheek.

"Just know, I'm here for you, forever and always. I love you so much"

"Your my world Kim Wonpil"

"And your my universe Yoon Dowoon"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kekekeke anywho I just wanna post a little chapter so y'all don't get bored lmao. The new book I put up is dedicated to @Jhobisjams
more books will be coming out soon. Maybe Thursday or Friday :) alrighty take care of urselfs! (・ω・。)ノ♡