35

"Babyyyyy"

No response

"Baaaabe"

Still no response

"PIRIMIRI!"

"Aish yes woonie?" The young couple we're currently locked up in Wonpil's room, studying. Dowoon, was pretty sick of it by now.

"Is the studying session thing over?"

"Mm not quite yet" Dowoon groaned and pouted.

"But wheeeen"

"Ah your so cute!!"

"Piri~"

"We'll be finished soon woonie-ah"

"Soon?" Wonpil gave a big thumbs up and smiled.

"Aw now your the cute one wonpili~"

"T-thank you"

"Soooo cute~"

"Dowoon~"

"My baby is adorable"

"I'm trying to focus"

"Awww so-"

"DOWOONIE! Please...I'm trying to focus"

"Aw man I thought it would work" Dowoon crossed his arms and looked at the stacks of books in front of him. Studying sucks. He looked over to see Wonpil's eyes glued to the book in front of him. Time to grab someone's attention. A devilish smirk began to spread across his lips as he stared at the boy.

He went through his phone and went into the music app. Dowoon scrolled down the list of songs until he stopped at one song that caught his interest; Micdrop by BTS. His finger hovered over the play button, and after much thinking, he pressed the play button. Soon enough, Hoseok's part came blasting into the room, while Dowoon screamed the lyrics.

"manchi anchi i clat gachil mankkik
joeun hyanggie akchwin banchik
Mic mic-"

"DOWOON" Surprisingly, Dowoon heard his name being called and paused the music, but kept a smirk on his face.

"Yes my love?"

"Don't act innocent! Why are you playing your music so loud?"

"I was?"

"Don't act like you weren't! It's very distracting! Didn't you say you'd come with me to study?"

"We've been studying for 2 hours! It's boring"

"Well I'm studying Dowoon and I'm trying to cramp as much as I can into my head ok? It's r-really annoying"

"Studying is annoying as shit as well"

"Y'know your being v-very immature. Why didn't you come if you weren't going to study with me?"

"Because I wanted to spend time with you! I'm starting to regret it" Dowoon got up and left the boys room, Leaving Wonpil in shock.

"I don't c-care.." he looked back at his open books and went off to read again.

30 minutes

30 minutes since he's held a conversation with Dowoon. He knows Dowoon didn't leave, since he hears the tv downstairs. Jae didn't come home yet so it obviously had to be him. Wonpil tried to keep reading but his mind would wonder to other things.

"What if he does regret it?"

"What if he doesn't like me?"

"What if.."