46

"Wonpil"

"Hm?" They went on a walk to cool down. Their hands intertwined as the wind blew past them.

"I, I don't know if it's right to bring it up right now but—"

"Is it about earlier?"

"Mm"

"Let's just forget it for now. It's irrelevant"

"Wonpil. In all honesty, that argument wasn't irrelevant. It was serious."

"Dowoon what was so serious about it?" Dowoon stopped walking, which caused Wonpil to do the same thing and look at him.

"Because Wonpil. Your making me feel like I did something wrong."

"Dowoon—"

"Tell me what I did wrong? I want to fix it."

"Dowoon.."

"Is it what I said? Is it what I did? Wonpil I just want to know. Your acting different all of a sudden. Just tell me, what did I do wrong?"

"Maybe it's not what you did, but what I did. Maybe it's what I said. Or maybe it's just me."

"Wonpil. What's going on? What your saying doesn't make sense."

"I just want this to be over.."

"Wonpil what do you mean?"

"Dowoon I just mess up everything! I hate it! I hate myself for it!"

"Wonpil What the fuck is going on?? Why can't you just tell me?"

"Because I can't! I can't tell you! I love you so fucking much Dowoon, I just can't tell you"

"I don't want you to act like this. I don't want you blaming yourself. Baby I love you more than you can imagine and seeing you like this honestly kills me. I don't know why you can't tell me, but we'll get through it"

"No we won't.." and with that Wonpil let go of Dowoon's hand and walked off. Dowoon wasn't letting go again that easy. He ran over to Wonpil and grabbed his hand and pulled Wonpil near him.

"Did you think everything would just end like that?"

"I don't know"

"I'm not letting go of you or this easily Wonpil"

"Let go of the situation. It's dumb."

"Stop"

"It is"

"Fucking stop saying that. The only dumb thing right now is you calling this whole situation dumb. First you have me thinking I did something fucking wrong. Now your saying it's you. Your confusing the living hell out of me Wonpil. The worst part is, you won't even tell me what's going on"

"Dowoon I told you I can't tell you."

"And why can't you do that? Wonpil your acting different lately"

"Get used to it"

"I won't. Because your not you. I don't give two shits if you don't want me around or if you won't tell me things. I'll be there for you because I want to. I may not know about it, but we will overcome it. "

"No we wont."

"Are you doubting us?"

"What? Dowoon—"

"Are you doubting us? That's the question"

"I don't want to..but the situation is—"

"Don't ever doubt us. You may think the situation is bad but there's always a way. You doubting us is basically doubting our relationship."

"I'm not doubting our relationship..."

"It seems so."

"Now your just confusing me"

"That's how I feel. Listen, are you considering how I feel the whole time? Wonpil it's just you who your worrying about"

"It's really not—"

"Then who else?! Who else are you fucking worrying about but yourself?!" At this sudden tone, Wonpil flinched. Dowoon saw this and decided to calm down.

"Aish Wonpil I'm sorry. Look, it's just, your frustrating me. I really want to know what's going on. I want to know why your acting like this. I just want to help"

"I know.."

"Baby boy I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine. I'm probably scaring you too."

"Mm. Let's take up that little offer you had earlier. Let's drop it for now. I hate arguing with you."

"Then why'd you do it?" Dowoon looked down at Wonpil and gave a small smile.

"Because I worry about you. If your acting different, somethings up. I just want to know so I can really be there for you"

"I love you to the moon and back. Just know that Dowoon"

"And I love you to the sun and back piri. I just want you to be happy"

"I just want you to be safe..."

______________________________________

A short chapter :)))) I'm putting out a New Jaehyungparkian book today or tomorrow :))