Ch. 1 Coffee Shop

As I step foot into the coffee shop I breathe in the amazing smell of frappes and hot chocolate. I walk up to the counter and scan my eyes across the wide variety of coffees and drinks on the hanging menu. I turn to the cashier, "One medium caramel frappe please?" . "Sure will that be all?" I skim over the menu once more , " Yes " I reply. "Okay ... you total will be $2.65" I give her a 5 dollar bill as she quickly returns my change and hands me a receipt. "Name please?" ... " Ryanna .. " I reply as she writes my name down on an empty cup.

I then feel my phone vibrate ... I grab it outta my back pocket reading the screen. The message is from Hazel ,

" Hey RY wanna meet at my house tonight for movies and pizza?xx." As I reply with an "OMG YES!" I bump into someone who spills they're iced coffee all over my favorite blouse. The guy quickly grabs some napkins and begins to wipe off my blouse, before I even get a chance to look at him. As he looks up I find two beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. He begins to say " I'm so sorry ... " but I then stop him there , " No no no it's okay , it's fine really , I'm fine ..." He then smiles ... " Are you sure ?" I smile back with a cute lip biting smile looking into his eyes .

"Honestly I'm fine...." He then slides his hands in his pockets slightly smiling at the ground.

"Well why don't we sit down over here .. So I can get to know you more ." He says motioning to a small table near the window. I smile with flattered eyes .. " Sure I'd love to ..." As we approach the table the tall, handsome stranger pulls out a chair for me. " Madam..." He smiles and motions towards the chair. I sit down and he quickly but gracefully approaches the seat across from me.

All settled in our chairs he sets his hands on the table smiling and staring into my eyes.

" So ... What is your name?" he says.

" I'm Ryanna but people call me RY for short..." I reply eagerly . " What a beautiful name for an even beautiful girl ...." He smirks still locking his ocean blue eyes on me. " .... My names Steve by the way , Steve Rogers." I begin to wonder where have I heard this name before. " You seem familiar ... would I have know you from anywhere ?" I question. Looking down Steve then makes a guilty but cute smile ... " Wellllll ... I'm also know as Cap. as in Captain America." I raise my eyebrows in shock as I didn't recognize the guy I've always admired as a superhero. He had on a dark greenish cap and a dark brown with gold trimmed jacket making him less visible to the public. " Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I can't believe I didn't recognize you Steve!" He chuckles ... " No no babe it's fine this is why I wear this , sort of disguise to you know make me less recognizable so I can at least act like a normal guy." My phone then vibrates again ... it's Hazel once more. " Hey RY can you pick up some soda and stuff for later?xx." I stand out of my chair as Steve does the same. "Hey I'm really sorry Steve I really gotta get going I have to run by the store to pick up some things." He walks around the table to my side. " Aww well it was nice meeting you RY.... Uh hold on." Steve then searches for a piece of paper and pen. He eventually grabs a napkin and begins to write down his phone number. He puts the napkin in my hand closing it with his ... " Uh maybe you can call me sometime ?" I smile , flattered by his actions. " I'd love to." I reply staring back into his ocean blue eyes. As I begin to leave we exchange hugs and I walk to the exit of the coffee shop turning back to smile and wave at Steve as he does the same.