Letter To Special Stranger

• Dedicated to Nerdy Menace

 Dear Stranger,

                I always had this thought, ‘When I’m going to fall in love?’, ‘What would it be if I’m in love?’, ‘What should I do if I’m in love?’ Then, one day while scrolling in one of the groups where I admin is when the day I met you and had answer to those questions, not aware though that you are my answer. At first, you are nothing but a newbie, a stranger who I welcomed in that group, exchanging arguments about your true gender and having call sign. Never crossed in my mind having games with gals would change everything. It was fun poking at you saying to everyone you’re my crush where in fact is not. No one knows I chatted you telling my schemes and not to tell anyone about it. I got your permission with a condition you will have your revenge in time. Revenge you never knew I laughed at without getting mad at you. You thought you are a menace but that don’t have an effect on me. That’s the start of our moment together. We chatted every night everything under the sun knowing I’m importunate and I guess we started liking each other that gone deeper every word we said to each other with no notice. Having sweet moments with you became my happiness oh scratch that every time we talked is my happiness. I don’t really know what had gotten into me feeling that way towards you, believe it or not stranger I tried to control what I feel but writing this, is one of the proofs I didn’t succeed. I treasured every moments we had even the smallest thing, your concern and your jealousy (you don’t want to admit), our teasing moments which others found it sweet and your efforts making our profile pictures, your patience hearing my voice sung and the songs you played with piano for birthday present, your protectiveness and possessiveness you don’t want others and me to see but I feel it. You efforts in logging in some social networks to chat with me which in fact are not your forte. You care for me as well as I care for you. You’ll have your poker face when you heard I’m not feeling well and asking me to take a rest and sleep but me, the hard headed sometimes don’t tell you that I’m not feeling because of missing you so much that I want to chat with you more. You can’t blame if I’m in love with you despite of the distance and busy schedule that made us no time for each other. It came to the point that we don’t have communication for a month. I take that month to forget you, I don’t want to take risk loving someone who’s far from me but I can’t. Those days and weeks we didn’t chat are days and weeks of missing you more. I’m defeated by my feelings. Many things are at risk but now I won’t back down. I’ll fight as I can. I’m hoping to see you soon. I hope many birthdays and other happenings we celebrate together. Take care of yourself always. I’m not there to take care of you. I’m not here always to tell you to eat your meals on time. Remember, you’re in my heart. You’re important to me.

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^_^