Pain in my ass (3)

Hello my lovelies!! I am sorry for this long overdue update. I've had some major writers block but that's still no excuse. I hope you can find it in you hearts to give me 😭😭 anyways I hope you like the next chapter enjoy 😘🌹🌹
————————————————————————

Dragon's POV
Oh my piccolo gattino she took her first punishment so well I chuckled to myself. Amaya stays sound asleep as I undo to straps keeping her in and I pick her up bridal style. I then go lay her down in the bed while I go run a bath with some massaging oils and epson salt. Once the bath is finished o undress myself first, then undress my beautiful mate .

I take us to the bath, sit us in and do the most delicate aftercare for my love.. I don't want her to be in any pain once she wakes up. Even though I might be in pain once she wakes up (ugh facepalms) getting out of the tub I take her over to the bed once again, towel her down and get her dressed (all her in brand new clothes btw ). Which was a black two piece Calvin Klein set that I thought was cute, I surprised that maya hasn't woken up yet but I guess with all the energy she's used tonight it would be expected.

Going over to the opposite nightstand across the room I picked up my cell and called Grey telling him to come up. I knew he was here once I heard the knock on the door " come in" he walked through the door and quietly closed it seeing Amaya Laying on the bed.

"You know this is a scene I didn't expect seeing coming up here aha I thought she'd have you on a choke hold and you needed help getting a 5 foot dwarf off of you" he laughed

I growled at him and sent a scolded in his direction " firstly hush before you wake her up, and two do you really think that's why I called you? Oh your an idiot, it's official I have a idiot best friend" I relaxed my body and turned back to look at my mate " umm no i called you go see if you and Lacey were saying here tonight or were you guys going home."

He thought for a moment "no we are staying here tonight, Lacey has an early start in the morning and I don't want to move her around to much you know?"

" yeah I understand, I thought about taking her to my home but I think that would freak her out more than waking up here." I go over and sit on the edge of the bed. Grey snickers again

"You think? Dude you and your little spitfire are the talk of the club, everyone is saying how you're going to have your hands full now that you have your mate" he turns to leave but stops to say " I'm getting back to Lacey now but I'm really happy you've finally found the one woman who will complete you in every way possible. Also good luck D because boy you are going to need it aha" grey laughs as he walks out the door.

The scolded appeared once again as he said that but soon vanished as I heard my love shifting in the bed. I looked over at her as she readjusted to lay on her stomach and sighed deeply falling back asleep. I chuckled at her action and got in bed with her. Wanting to be close I pulled her on top of me and wrapped my arm around her waist. Once comfortable I snapped my fingers twice cutting out the light, with my mate in my arms I finally had a peaceful night of sleep.

Amaya's POV (still apart or flashback)

Man I feel great, sleeping has never felt so peaceful. Wow my pillow is so warm and fleshy, yup all toned and muscle filled this is the greatest. Pause hold up did I just say toned and muscle filled? And that thought my eyes snapped open and yes ladies and gentlemen I was laying on the chest of that ASSHOLE I met yesterday. All the events from last night hit me like a freight train and I got angry. Frowning I tried to get up but the arm around me had me in a iron grip.

Groaning above me I hear dragon " tsk my piccolo gattino , please stop moving unless you want to awaken a sleeping dragon and he won't be easy to tame" oh goodness he may be an ass but that morning voice is heaven

"H-hey Can you let me go please" i said with a slight blush on my face I'm trying to be nice because I don't want a repeat of last night but I certainly don't want to start something this morning ( even though I wouldn't mind) don't get me wrong I know what we are to each other but I'm not ready for that yet. He loosened his grip and i naturally sit up, not even realizing the position I put us in.

"Are you trying to test my patience little mate" he growled "I know you don't meant it but please be aware of the predicament we are in" as he said that he grabbed my hips and rolled his hips into mine. Im blessed that I don't have fair skin, because I'm pretty sure I would resemble a tomato at the moment

"O-o-oh sorry um holy shit that's certainly not a little dragon" hearing him bust out laughing it dawns on me that I didn't say that in my head. I immediately jump up and run to the bathroom closing and locking the door. I cover my face and let out a groan " how embarrassing was that, I can't believe I said that"

             (Coming out of the flash back)
"So after I ran to the bathroom in shame, because I still can't believe I said that I took sometime to breath and calm down."  Lacey started laughing as hard as dragon did when that happened.

"Lacey that's not funny I was so embarrassed, he's my mate yes but still that couldn't have been more awkward for me" I scolded at her, while she continued to laugh. She finally calmed down before speaking to me

"Okay,okay it's not funny it's fucking hilarious lmao little ms virgin said something dirty to her mate how cute" she laughed at me once again, I swear I'm about to kick her out of my house. I guess she finally noticed the irritated look on my face and shut up " so how did you get home?"

I relaxed my face and reached for my glass of wine " um well damn let's see after he stopped laughing, he calmed down knocked on the door and asked if I was ready to go" I sat back into the couch " which really surprised me because I'm sure he was going to keep us under lock and key. But his words I quote ["my love as much as I would love to keep you under me I have to go to work and I'm sure you have to get back home as well, so I have to let you go BUT that's just for now"] then he moved away from the door or I though her moved away. I opened it only for him to pull me into his chest and devour my lips like it was his last meal on earth"

I tsk and shook my head remembering him doing that. Ugh that idiot beastly man " I couldn't handle anymore surprises from him so I ran away" Lacey just laughs again and pours her another glass of wine "so you just ran away?? Is that what you said?"

I rolled my eyes " yes Lacey what part of I ran away don't you understand I grabbed my stuff and ran like hell, I think the fast action shocked him because I didn't see him till I was in my car already driving away. I've been hiding in my house since I got back yesterday"

"Well this is certainly interesting, first I'm glad you finally found your mate, and two your a hot mess you know you can't hide forever he's eventually going to come- (ding dong) me and Lacey hear my doorbell and three knocks on my door " were you expecting company Maya?"

————————————————————————
You know what to do my lovelies  like comment and fan 😘🌹👍🏽💋💋