chapter one-finally found

Dragons pov
I sat in the club at the bar watching then events play out before me all the Dom's and their Subs having the fun on the dance floor most of them mated of course and collared so theres no confusion on who they belong to and if neither of those then it's a free for all. my club is for all kinds to theres no discrimination, vampires, werewolfs, fairies, shapeshifters ect...even humans but we keep that hidden from them unless you have your a mate of course.

Mate that's what I want is my mate that's part of the reason I built this place so I could find her but no luck yet I am 26 years old (well really centuries old but stopped there) leader of the werewolf world and mate less damnit! i saw brittany walking oveer to the bar with this look in her eyes ugh why me. shes been trying to get with me since she let go of her last sub claiming he wasnt one to be taught, when the thing is she no great teacher brittany is just a wannabe Dom with no skill other than skillfully layng on her back and opening her legs.

where i messed up at was getting so wasted that i fucked her one night, and when i realized it like the good person i am i told her it was a mistake and it wasnt suppose to happen. i was being honest so she wouldnt think that i actually like her, but that was so wrong because after that night she has been trying to get me to slep with her ever since then and that was three years ago! this is another reason i need my mate want my mate so she can set these other females in line and claim whats rightfuly hers.

anyways i highly respect women dont misuse or abuse women i feel it very wrong to hit a girl or call them out there names to there faces but this girl right here makes me wish sometimes i didnt have morals i cant use my alpha command in her becase shes no pack of mine shes a catshifter very annoying...she made her way over to the bar and tried to sit on my lap at this point i dont care i push her off and sent a warning growl "stay away from me brittany i dont want you never have never will so back off"she got up laughed and fixed herself "aww baby whats wrong, you dont want to play with kitty?"

My second in command Grey walks over and gances at me and brittany " hey man how you holding up over here" he said taking a seat " I'm fine bro just trying to get of the trash"i said whie looking at brittany. she gared at me turned and stomped off. I sighed with relief "I want to met her already you know" he shakes his head " yeah I know what you mean we where in the same boat up until 3 years ago man don't worry you will find her you never know she may come to you aha" he laughed and ordered a drink I did also

" well while we are on the topic of mates where is yours?" he smirked at me "oh over there tied to the pole I got her all worked up and didn't let her cum then walked away it's punishment" I chuckled i wonder what she did this time " what did she-" I didn't get to finish because katniss came over to the table

"Dragon theres somebody at the door looking for Lacey she says she is her sister.." I looked over at Grey and he slapped his forehead " oh damnit so she wasn't lying ugh I guess I got a lot of making up to do" still looking at him " what are you talking about?" katniss walked off

" well Lacey had got a package of extra toys(you know what i mean) that I ordered and she said that she accidentally left them at home but she called her sister to come bring them up here I didn't believe her and told her she just didn't want to bring them, that's why she is being punished now ugh"

I tried to stiff a laugh but i just couldnt hold it in and said " well why don't you go and start making up and I'll handle the sister, do you know what she looks like?" he got up and ran but before he got to far he yelled over his shoulder " no never met her but if she related to Lacey I bet she's beautiful gotta go" and he was gone, boy is he in trooooouble.

I walked to the front of the club and went through the first door that lead to the main door when I opened it I was hit with this sweet smell so hard it felt like I got sucker punched. it smelled so good and my wolf apparently agreed he started going crazy then I seen where the sweet smell was coming from this little woman leaning on the rail talking to her self. she smelled of lavender and chamomile and I loved it " vampire that what she was I knew it" hmm interesting she can figure us out and she's human, yes she said vampire we don't discriminate here all are welcomed to the club and we all get along just fine(except the few assholes we get here and there)

hmm she was pretty from behind ii know she's Lacey's sister but from what I can see the don't look alike the woman in front of me is mixed with nice warm caramel colored skin short at least 5'1 petite with a nice ass...a very nice ass(enter smirk here) inky but soft black curly falling down to her waist but underneath a beige beanie on top of her head I wonder how it would feel when i have a hand ful--[ ugh that doesnt mattter right now] my wolf growled at me, he's still going crazy in there [make her turn around! make her turn around NOW!] he screamed at me {okay, okay chill I am now} I said back

[I just need to see her face] I cleared my throat and she spun around she was so short the first thing she noticed was my chest and instead of her trailing up she went down funny little thing " umm eyes up here kitten" when her big sparkling evergreen eyes met mine *mate* my wolf screamed and she was beautiful, cute little nose high cheek bones full pouty pink lips heart shaped face and long thick dark lashes her skin was just flawless [MATE! MATE! MATE! I want to her she mine] {I know! shes so beautiful I want her too I need her, I cant believe we found here or found us! this is great!} [yes now we have to mark her mate with her everything I don't want to lose her] { I know I feel you same here same here} I looked back at her

" so kitten are you lost or are you here to join" I smirked at her she finally looked down at the floor and blushed it was cute I wish she didn't look down though it made me angry but I didn't let it show " I-I umm j-just came t-to bring this t-to my l-Lacey I mean my sister Lacey" she stuttered all over her words I must make her nervous and she was still looking down and I found that rude I was the master and she well is going to be my sub and mate so I told her " hmm I wasn't aware Lacey had a sister ( even though I did) and kitten I said eyes up here" I felt my dominance come out.

Oh she didn't like that this is perfect she wont be easily tamed like i said before i need a mate that can keep me guessing, still knows her place but likes to push the boundaries every now and again aha she glared at me and I mean really glared gave me a look so mean it would crush a human mans heart. she balled up her fist and her face was turning red from the anger then she went off.

"ok look here I don't give a damn what you think is rude, stop calling me fucking kitten, put on a shirt, get my sister so I can fucking go home and sleep god damn I just wanted to drop this off!!" punishment was all that was running through my head while she was ranting but I was amused and I just have been showing it cuz she was not happy "oh feisty little kitten aren't you ok then let's get you to your sister" I held out hand she stared at it for a while and took it but before she let me pull her in she asked a little mouthy and angry still " what type of club is this anyways I've never heard of it" I gave off a laugh " oh my dear kitten it's a BDSM club didn't your sister tell you?" I watched her face lose all anger blush creeping in stead I could tell she felt embarrassed and her face paled with fear. Oh yeah this is going to be fun aha I pulled here in and locked up for the night nobody was getting in or out.

Dragon pov (still)
As I continued to walk further in the club I could see Lacey and her mate, I looked at my mate and she was looking around the club blush still covering her face it seemed it never went away aha. I could see lust in her eyes along with need and she was fidgeting a lot. I could tell she was trying her hardest not to look at everything but she couldn't stop. "so what's your name kitten and how old are you, you look no more than 20" she continued to stare around but snapped whispered " my name is Amaya not kitten and I'm 24" I reached the bar and sat her on the stool "do you like what you see kitten" I stroked her cheek saw how she blushed harder than before flinching back "N-no no I don't I have never in my life seen anything like this nor do I enjoy it" but her body said other wise I could smell her arousal and the way she was pinching her legs together so I teased her "so why are you so aroused then why are you squirming in your seat I can smell you kitten and you like it" I ran my hand up her thigh and her waist and my other hand caressed her face and neck to her chest and I leaned in my lips brushed against hers and she whimpered, satisfied I pulled back " see kitten I know you like it by the way you respond to me you can not hide from me"

I guess Amaya's next step was kind of expected because she slapped me hard it echoed and people stopped there actions to see what was going on, my face turned to the side and I was stunned and angry but I played it off before I turned back to her I faced everyone "its okay guys kittens just a little angry go back to enjoying your evenings" with that they acted as nothing ever happened. Before she could say anything I took her to a secluded couch in the corner and then she blew up...