Sixteen: Chaos in my Mommas Backyard I

"I wasn't even talking to Savannah and now I knew why she was avoiding all of my calls and text due to Sabrina's thoughts their at hand."
Treasure Pierce

"Didn't I tell you I'm not going!"

"Your going. Get up, for me. Put some clothes on and comb that nappy ass hair," he spoke and I groaned stuffing my pillow on my face. I just knew that there was no way to go around not going to his family's barbecue. God bless my heart.

I stood up, on the bed before dropping down on my plush carpet and walking past him to go to the bathroom as he smacked my ass. "Stop pouting!"

"Shut up ugly!" I screamed back rolling my big eyes behind him and flipped him off. I shutting the door behind me to the bathroom. "Aye why you locked the door?"

"Your not getting in the shower with me. Remember my nappy headed ass!" I responded with a scream. I could hear him groan and i smiled in satisfaction while turning on the shower head. I took my nightgown off which consisted of a big tshirt that belonged to my grandmother and threw it to the light brown carpe floor. Before getting in, I turned on my musical playlist on spotify hearing "Incredible" by Future playing. I got into the shower and washed my hair, letting the water drop down my face onto my breast and the lower half of my body in high. I wasn't sure how this barbecue was going to go but I was hoping for the best.

"Baby you look good. Ma not about to trip about what you got on." He shouted at me, probably frustrated which I could understand. I looked at myself in the mirror one more time, before wiping the smudge of lip gloss off and ousting the mirror back up in the car. I walked out of the car and closed the door, giving him a look. "I'm ready. Alright?"

I wore a red T-shirt dress with straps with my denim jacket embedded on the back with snakes matching my all white tennishoes embedded with red and green snakes. I had my hair to the back in a sleek bun with a simple Mac gloss to finish the outfit.

 I had my hair to the back in a sleek bun with a simple Mac gloss to finish the outfit

He shook his head at me. "I'm tired of your big headed ass. Cmon." And grabbed my hand and I let him walking hand in hand into the filled backyard of his mothers house. You could already hear Diddy "Coming Home" playing because his mother was a big fan and I already knew all of his family and their neighbors were here because everybody knew his mother and because the front parking lot was filled that we could barely park in the driveway. They barely left any open spots.

We walked in— instantly already grabbing the attention of his uncle Roger. "Nephew!"

I smiled as they dapped each other. "What's up unc?"

"Nothing blood. I see you brought pretty lady again. How long Yll been kicking it now?"

I smiled. "Four five years...." they started conversation and I excused myself because I had to use the bathroom hurriedly because I was literally about to pee. I walked out from the backyard passing a bunch of people and into the house were of course all the females were. Savannah had a big family. Their mother had at least two brothers and two sisters and each of them had a bunch of kids except their mother, Sabrina. I watched as everyone's attention turned to me including their mother, Sabrina. Everyone got quiet as she stared at me before shocking me with a smile. It was probably not even rule let her tell it. "How you doing Baby?"

She smiled. "For ones that are lost and do not know, this is my soon to be daughter in law, Treasure." She walked over hugging me. Everyone waved and smiled, none of them I knew. She walked me to the kitchen with her and suddenly I didn't have to pee anymore. "So how have you been honey? I haven't seen you since what about October?"

I smiled. I shrugged my shoulders as she opened the oven and stirred her macaroni. I loved her macaroni. "Yeah. And I'm sorry about that I've just been busy working."

"Oh it's fine honey. I just wanted to know where you had been since I hadn't saw you lately. How is your mom?"

I smiled. "She's fine. She should be at work. How have you been? You need any help with anything."

"No I'm fine. I do want to know if you've seen that lying daughter of mine? I invited her but I don't really know if she'll show up. Knowing her she won't just like her damn daddy."

And there it was. I knew she was only being nice because she wanted information out of me. I was done. With people asking me for stuff, I was officially done with everything that had to do with Rocky's mother. She was usually a bitch to me and I always let it slide and really right now wasn't any different.

"Well I don't know. I haven't talked to Savannah.."

She gave me a look, looking me up and down. "Yeah I heard. She probably mad at you but that's Savannah for your ass, she always mad about something that's her fault to begin with. Baby go ask Chauncey if he done with that damn meat yet if youon mind?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah sure." I walked out of the kitchen, not even remembering what I came into the house for the first place. Oh shit I had to pee. Not anymore dealing with their mean ass mother Sabrina.  I walked over to Rocky's uncle and he immediately hugged me and I hugged him back. I loved their uncle. He was so damn funny and was always at the barbecue.

"What's up mixed where you been? I ain't seen you," he spoke.

I shook my head. "Working."

He shook his head. "I know that big headed ass nigga done fucked up. Need me to get him together." I shook my head with a laugh seeing Rocky talking to one of his cousins.

"No, we're good. I promise," I spoke. I knew he was serious. "Mrs. Sabrina wanted me to ask if you were done with the meat?"

"Tell her fat ass nope I'm not done. Actually I'll tell her Baby, go chill with nephew." I laughed, walking off and walking over to Rocky and his cousins. It was three boys and two girls, I knew Rod and Devan, and both Masicka and Trina. I now was putting two and two together figuring out that Masicka and Trina were sisters.

"Hey y'll," I spoke wrapping my arm around Rocky's neck and kissing his cheek before I sat down in the chair next to his, which was no use because he quickly picked my legs up and put mine on top of his thighs. I looked down. Everybody greeted me back. And Rocky introduced me to his only other cousin, Warren. "Where Sav at?" Masicka spoke. Rocky looked up at me but I looked right on away because I didn't know myself. I wasn't even talking to Savannah and now I knew why she was avoiding all of my calls and text due to Sabrina's thoughts their at hand. I watched as Masickas phone buzzed and she looked up at me. "She said she's pulling up and so is Chance now.."

Rocky looked at me and I looked away.

Who point of view should I introduce next?